Back from Divina-It was Great!

alli

Just got off Divina this morning and while I'm too beat to attempt a coherent review just wanted to let people know that we had a great time! We have cruised numerous times on a variety of cruiselines and became apprehensive prior to the cruise after reading some very damning reviews...I wish I had ignored all the Debbie Downers!

For those of you sailing her in the future you are in for a treat!

Just got off Divina this morning and while I'm too beat to attempt a coherent review just wanted to let people know that we had a great time! We have cruised numerous times on a variety of cruiselines and became apprehensive prior to the cruise after reading some very damning reviews...I wish I had ignored all the Debbie Downers!

Totally agree!!!

So looking forward to it. Just wish the clock would tick a bit quicker.

Glad to hear you had a great time.

Welcome home and glad that you had a great trip. I have been telling people not to worry about those Debbie Downers......they are a waste of time but also kinda fun to play with when you know the truth and have sailed the Divina!

Can't waait to see this gorgous ship.

I just caled them and got soe interesting answers.

1.Can I bring some bottled water? The response was no for helth reasons

2.Can I bring wine like other ships allw 1 per person? The response was no for healt reasons

Can this be true????

Hope someone can explain.

The rules state that you can't bring sodas/water/wine/alcohol onboard. Those are the rules. It is interesting that they told you it is for health reasons. MSC is a business first and foremost and while their 'business' is to provide you with a great travel experience, it is also their business to make $$. They make money by selling you drinks ( photos, excursions, bingo tickets, etc.). I respect that.

Having said that, I packed a case of Perrier and carried it right onboard in my carryon. The girl at security stopped the machine and I thought " oh, here's were my case of Perrier ends up in the Port of Miami while I cruise around the Caribbean for a week." Nope, she asked what it was, we told her and off we went with the case.

Disclaimer: That was our experience...your results may vary.

I Was On The May 10 Sailing, And I Had A Good Time! Was It Perfect??? No It Was Not, But Neither Is Anything!!!;)

The Lounges, Atrium, Pool Decks, Were Outstanding!!! Well Put Together!!!

The Divina IS One Beautiful Ship!!!! Very Easy On The Eyes!!!

I Would Sail MSC Again, But Next Up, Is, The Jewel Of The Seas!!!

Hey Guys!!! Glad You Enjoyed The Divina, I Enjoyed Her Also!!! I Also Enjoyed Chatting, And Talking To You, And Your Husband!!!! As Well As That Other Couple From Alabama!!, And Florida!!! ( The Newly Retired Gentleman, & His Wife]

Can't waait to see this gorgous ship.

I just caled them and got soe interesting answers.

1.Can I bring some bottled water? The response was no for helth reasons

2.Can I bring wine like other ships allw 1 per person? The response was no for healt reasons

Can this be true????

Hope someone can explain.

My sister and I were on the May 10th sailing. I was able to bring on a 6 pack of bottled water without any questions but my sister had a bottle of wine in her carry on which was taken away from her. The wine was returned to our cabin late Friday afternoon along with the 2 bottles of rum that we purchased in Jamaica.

Hope this helps.

p.s. Thoroughly enjoyed the cruise. This was my 4th cruise and it was the best...beautiful ship, shows we're amazing and not to be missed!; food at both the buffet and MDR was good.

We were also on the May 10th sailing and it was....I think....our 17th cruise, but who's counting. All in all, the experience knocked our sox off....after reading mixed reviews, we were more than a tad apprehensive booking. I don't know if we were just lucky or had lower expectations but I thought everything was fabulous! A couple meals here & there were only so-so, at best but ALL staff as great! Shows unbelievable....saw all except Michael Jackson..including the Opera!! Live music of all types everywhere! Awesome!

Really over the top was EATALY! Wow! Absolutely one of the best meals ever! Not my taste for decor and the place was deserted most nights but that food, oh my, we are still talking about our meals over a week later.....

I would not hesitate to go again and would love to try the Yacht Club experience in the future!!!

Hey Guys!!! Glad You Enjoyed The Divina, I Enjoyed Her Also!!! I Also Enjoyed Chatting, And Talking To You, And Your Husband!!!! As Well As That Other Couple From Alabama!!, And Florida!!! ( The Newly Retired Gentleman, & His Wife]

Hi Jay!

Good to have met you. Sorry we did not see you much after the M&G. We really liked everything on the cruise. Food, service, pools, fitness center, cabin Stewart, Mario in the Villa Rosa, and the Alligrissimo package!

Wall (newly retired) and Pat (wife)