Current Listing of Exclusive Onboard Offers by C&A Level

Sorry for asking something that has probably been address numerous times, but can Marie and I both apply our diamond internet discount to the same internet package? I guessing no.

I was thinking about this myself, too, but from a slightly different perspective.

For us, we'll probably want to get a plan that allows two concurrent devices for our upcoming 5-night cruise. I did some quick math to see whether it made sense to get 2 single-device plans, each with a Diamond coupon, or to get 1 two-device plan with a single Diamond coupon.

Two single-device plans:

2 × ($20 × 5 days - $29.95 coupon) = $140.10

One two-device plan:

($30 × 5 days - $29.95 coupon) = $120.05

So, for us, if we're going to get the unlimited package for the cruise for both of our devices, then it makes sense to use just one coupon.

I was thinking about this myself, too, but from a slightly different perspective.

For us, we'll probably want to get a plan that allows two concurrent devices for our upcoming 5-night cruise. I did some quick math to see whether it made sense to get 2 single-device plans, each with a Diamond coupon, or to get 1 two-device plan with a single Diamond coupon.

Two single-device plans:

2 × ($20 × 5 days - $29.95 coupon) = $140.10

One two-device plan:

($30 × 5 days - $29.95 coupon) = $120.05

So, for us, if we're going to get the unlimited package for the cruise for both of our devices, then it makes sense to use just one coupon.

We use just one device but I am not too pleased with the price. We are starting B2B cruises on Jewel at the end of the month. I like to have internet all the time as I enjoy doing my live reports. I see they are charging $20 per day which is frustrating as Jewel still only has hot spots (and they were not very big when we were on there in May :(). What is equally frustrating is our Radiance cruise in April is also showing $20 but that is ship-wide wifi. I do not understand the same price for an inferior product other than it's the only show in town so take it or leave it.

We are amidship on deck 3 for the two weeks so I am expecting spotty or no wifi in the cabin. I am looking at a total of $220 for the 14 days if I can only apply one coupon per cruise. Not ideal.

Sorry for asking something that has probably been address numerous times, but can Marie and I both apply our diamond internet discount to the same internet package? I guessing no.

thanks

We were not able to on the Splendour unfortunately, but we found the best thing to do was to take the first 2 days free with one coupon and then wait a day and apply the second coupon to a package for the remainder of the cruise which on a 7 day cruise would be covered by the second coupon, so basically free (4 days remaining on cruise at $20 per day less coupon value of $79.95).

We were not able to on the Splendour unfortunately, but we found the best thing to do was to take the first 2 days free with one coupon and then wait a day and apply the second coupon to a package for the remainder of the cruise which on a 7 day cruise would be covered by the second coupon, so basically free (4 days remaining on cruise at $20 per day less coupon value of $79.95).

Thanks, great idea. :)

The coupon requires a purchase of a drink.

Hey gang... I've got a question...

If one has the drink package, the coupons from the C&A are useless, correct?

The DW is same level, Platinum, but won't be getting the drink package, so no way to let her use my coupons for her daily glass of wine?

I've read through a pile of threads and this seems to be the only one that makes mention of C&A/Drink packages.

Can I "Buy" a drink on my Sea-Pass, but NOT use my drink package in order to use my coupon???

T.I.A...

When buying drinks, you can give them to anyone you want (of sufficient age, of course :)). So, you could use your coupon to get two drinks for your DW. If she doesn't want both glasses at the same time, they'll often be able to put the purchase through for both glasses (BOGO) and bring out the second glass when she's ready for it.

And, to answer your specific question, yes, you can buy drinks outside of your package. Just let the bartender know what you want and they'll handle it.

Edited by Daghis

When buying drinks, you can give them to anyone you want (of sufficient age, of course :)). So, you could use your coupon to get two drinks for your DW. If she doesn't want both glasses at the same time, they'll often be able to put the purchase through for both glasses (BOGO) and bring out the second glass when she's ready for it.

And, to answer your specific question, yes, you can buy drinks outside of your package. Just let the bartender know what you want and they'll handle it.

Thanks!!!

This cleared up pretty much all of my questions.

The DW is same level, Platinum, but won't be getting the drink package, so no way to let her use my coupons for her daily glass of wine?

I've read through a pile of threads and this seems to be the only one that makes mention of C&A/Drink packages.

Can I "Buy" a drink on my Sea-Pass, but NOT use my drink package in order to use my coupon???

T.I.A...

Yes, we do it all the time. My DH gets the wine pkg and I bring 2 bottles of wine for myself. One night I use my coupon for the B1G1 and another night he uses his coupon to buy it for me. We do it on all cruises. It's never a problem.

Are Diamond level members able to book at lower rates?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There are no lower rates for C&A Members. It really depends on what the current Promo is as to what the going rates are, but that rate will be offered to anyone who books.

However, if you book a balcony, then the amount of the balcony discount, which starts at Platinum, increases as a new level is earned.

Platinum Balcony Discount When Booking More than 6 Months from Sailing Date:

$ 50 * for sailings of 3-5 nights

$100* for sailings of 6-9 nights

$200* for sailings of 10-14 nights

$200* for sailings of 15+ nights

Emerald Balcony Discount When Booking More than 6 Months from Sailing Date:

$ 75 * for sailings of 3-5 nights

$125* for sailings of 6-9 nights

$225* for sailings of 10-14 nights

$225* for sailings of 15+ nights

Diamond Balcony Discount When Booking More than 6 Months from Sailing Date:

$125* for sailings of 3-5 nights

$225* for sailings of 6-9 nights

$325* for sailings of 10-14 nights

$325* for sailings of 15+ nights

Diamond Plus & Pinnacle Club Balcony Discount When Booking More than 6 Months from Sailing Date:

$150* for sailings of 3-5 nights

$250* for sailings of 6-9 nights

$350* for sailings of 10-14 nights

$350* for sailings of 15+ nights

*When booking less than 6 months from sailing date subtract $25 from the dollar amount.

There are no lower rates for C&A Members. It really depends on what the current Promo is as to what the going rates are, but that rate will be offered to anyone who books.

However, if you book a balcony, then the amount of the balcony discount, which starts at Platinum, increases as a new level is earned.

Platinum Balcony Discount When Booking More than 6 Months from Sailing Date:

$ 50 * for sailings of 3-5 nights

$100* for sailings of 6-9 nights

$200* for sailings of 10-14 nights

$200* for sailings of 15+ nights

Emerald Balcony Discount When Booking More than 6 Months from Sailing Date:

$ 75 * for sailings of 3-5 nights

$125* for sailings of 6-9 nights

$225* for sailings of 10-14 nights

$225* for sailings of 15+ nights

Diamond Balcony Discount When Booking More than 6 Months from Sailing Date:

$125* for sailings of 3-5 nights

$225* for sailings of 6-9 nights

$325* for sailings of 10-14 nights

$325* for sailings of 15+ nights

Diamond Plus & Pinnacle Club Balcony Discount When Booking More than 6 Months from Sailing Date:

$150* for sailings of 3-5 nights

$250* for sailings of 6-9 nights

$350* for sailings of 10-14 nights

$350* for sailings of 15+ nights

*When booking less than 6 months from sailing date subtract $25 from the dollar amount.

Are those discounts per stateroom or per guest? For instance, DW and I are both Platinum. If we book do we each get $100 off or is it just $100 applied against our total bill?

I am a platinum member and this will be my wife's first cruise. Can she come with me to the events such as the welcome back party?

Absolutely.

Make sure that she signs up for C&A either prior to your leaving or while on board so that she will be linked to your account.

Edited by cruisenfever

I am a platinum member and this will be my wife's first cruise. Can she come with me to the events such as the welcome back party?

Yes. Your wife will be given your Platinum level. I think she can go online before the cruise and register for C&A. (Previously had to wait until after the first cruise.) I have two more cruises than my DH, but he has my status.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Regarding linking accounts- is it only for married partners or do partners living together also count? My boyfriend is moving in with me shortly (I'm Platinum, he's just signed up after our first cruise together), and I'm not sure if he'll move up to my status or not.

If we do match statuses, how does it work for accruing status after that? Will he end up with as many points as I have so we both level up at the same rate, or will his points stay where they were, but with a higher status attached?

Thanks!

Victoria

Hi all,

Regarding linking accounts- is it only for married partners or do partners living together also count? My boyfriend is moving in with me shortly (I'm Platinum, he's just signed up after our first cruise together), and I'm not sure if he'll move up to my status or not.

If we do match statuses, how does it work for accruing status after that? Will he end up with as many points as I have so we both level up at the same rate, or will his points stay where they were, but with a higher status attached?

Thanks!

Victoria

You can link with anyone who has the same residence address and you declare as your significant other.

Each linked person's points will accrue based only on the take cruises. However, the website will show the highest number of points (and C&A level) of the pair. For example, if person A has 175 points, and person B has 80 points, each person will show 175 points and D+ on their C&A account. If these people unlink, person A will show 175 points, and person B will show 80 points, but will still be D+ because Royal does not demote people when the unlink.

Edited by clarea

Sounds like a slick racket. I thought you had to complete cruises to earn a level. Just have to book a cabin with someone and they get free status.

Not quite. Stateroom roomates do not share loyalty level or perks, unless the stateroom is a Grand Suite or better, in which case they get suite perks but still not loyalty perks.

In order to share the loyalty level, the people must live at the same address and declare themselves "significant others" to Crown & Anchor.

Not quite. Stateroom roomates do not share loyalty level or perks, unless the stateroom is a Grand Suite or better, in which case they get suite perks but still not loyalty perks.

In order to share the loyalty level, the people must live at the same address and declare themselves "significant others" to Crown & Anchor.

Or their children.

You can link with anyone who has the same residence address and you declare as your significant other.

Each linked person's points will accrue based only on the take cruises. However, the website will show the highest number of points (and C&A level) of the pair. For example, if person A has 175 points, and person B has 80 points, each person will show 175 points and D+ on their C&A account. If these people unlink, person A will show 175 points, and person B will show 80 points, but will still be D+ because Royal does not demote people when the unlink.

Great news, thanks very much!!

Hi,

I am not sure I understand how it works. We are Gold members (2 x 7 days) and each time we received a $200. coupon in our stateroom. Where we lucky to get that?

Our next trip is in October on Indy

What is the meaning of BOGO?

Thank you to answer me

CLUBVOYAGES

Hi,

I am not sure I understand how it works. We are Gold members (2 x 7 days) and each time we received a $200. coupon in our stateroom. Where we lucky to get that?

Our next trip is in October on Indy

What is the meaning of BOGO?

Thank you to answer me

CLUBVOYAGES

BOGO means Buy One, Get One free. I don't know why it's not BOGOF.:confused: