Breeze - which cove balcony with NO lifeboats above?

Niquein99

Hello! I'd like to book a cove balcony for 3 people, and I know there are a few cove balconies on the Breeze that do not have a lifeboat above it. Can anyone tell me the cabin numbers to the cove balconies on Breeze that don't have a lifeboat directly above it? I've read that 2288 doesn't have a lifeboat above it, but 2288 is for 2 people only. Do the cabins next door to 2288 have an unobstructed view without a lifeboat? Please help! :) Thanks!

What do you want an uninstructed view of?

I'd like a balcony that gets more sun instead of shade, and to be able to see straight out and up, without a lifeboat being directly above us. Saw pics of those coves, just need their cabin numbers.

Is this picture from 2268 or 2272? We have 2268 and 2264 in January.

I stayed in 2264 and half of the balcony is covered by a lifeboat. I have a video of the cabin in the 2nd link of my Breeze signature below, but I didn't show the lifeboat :rolleyes:

I'll attach a picture of the view.

225286333_Breezeview.jpg.fd5a77e6289fcc64dcc7edae93cdc0a3.jpg

I stayed in 2264 and half of the balcony is covered by a lifeboat. I have a video of the cabin in the 2nd link of my Breeze signature below, but I didn't show the lifeboat :rolleyes:

I'll attach a picture of the view.

YES!! Booked while on board Sunshine this past January. The booking agent said I would like this room. Thanks for the response!

Hello! I'd like to book a cove balcony for 3 people, and I know there are a few cove balconies on the Breeze that do not have a lifeboat above it. Can anyone tell me the cabin numbers to the cove balconies on Breeze that don't have a lifeboat directly above it? I've read that 2288 doesn't have a lifeboat above it, but 2288 is for 2 people only. Do the cabins next door to 2288 have an unobstructed view without a lifeboat? Please help! :) Thanks!

Is this picture from 2268 or 2272? We have 2268 and 2264 in January.

I did a lot of research on this same question for our Breeze cruise. Based on everything I could find, 2268 seems to be a great choice, not only for location, but also because there are no life boats directly overhead. Since the cove balconies are set back in compared to a regular balcony, they apparently don't get as much sun as a regular balcony, so I'm hoping that not having a lifeboat overhead will allow at least a bit more sun on the balcony. Either way, we'll find out.:)

I did a lot of research on this same question for our Breeze cruise. Based on everything I could find, 2268 seems to be a great choice, not only for location, but also because there are no life boats directly overhead. Since the cove balconies are set back in compared to a regular balcony, they apparently don't get as much sun as a regular balcony, so I'm hoping that not having a lifeboat overhead will allow at least a bit more sun on the balcony. Either way, we'll find out.:)

Yes, the picture was taken from 2268, looking towards 2272. Both were awesome....

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Just remember, all the balconies have their good points and their drawbacks.

I like the cove balconies the best because they are close to the water and you can look straight down into the water to watch for sea life. They also have more privacy.Their drawback is if you look straight up you see a lifeboat but when seated normally this is not a factor.

All the other side balconies are able to look almost straight up but you can not look straight down because the lifeboats or the promenade deck hinder your view and also people on the promenade deck can look up and see the balconies.

All balconies will get plenty of sun in either the morning or the evening depending on which side you are on but in 95 degree weather in the Caribbean this is not always such a good thing.

I can attest to room 2309 not having any obstruction of lifeboats directly overhead. I loved this cabin. Cove balconies are the best!

• 4 years later...
On 12/29/2015 at 8:44 PM, cruise_z said:

I can attest to room 2309 not having any obstruction of lifeboats directly overhead. I loved this cabin. Cove balconies are the best!

Thank you for this, I was just looking at this cabin and looking for the same thing as OP.  2309 seems perfect you said no lifeboat and I see it's under guest services so will be quiet at night.