Is Alfredo's the only place for pizza on Regal/Royal?

OCruisers

In fact' date=' I preferred the Pizza on Lido.[/quote']I agree! Although I know others prefer pizza at Alfredo's, IMHO the pizza at Prego Pizzeria is among the best anywhere.

Lew

Hi All

Room service pizza

Yours Shogun

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Forums mobile app

The Room Service pizza does have a $3 delivery fee that was already charged before the recent $3 fee on the Regal that was just rescinded. We have paid the $3 and a tip for the pizza delivery. If it is as good as on other ships, than I think that the Room Service pizza is probably the best of the three options.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I love, love, love Prego's pizza and have to limit myself to one trip a day. On our last cruise, however, we did have lunch a couple of times in Alfredo's and it was good. I don't think I would pay extra for it, even if we got a glass of wine along with our $10.00 cover charge.

We take our own wine on board, pay the corkage fee, and then feel comfortable taking it anywhere our hearts desire--including Alfredo's. If they start charging, we will just take our wine up to the Lido and eat pizza at Prego's.

Is there anyplace other than Alfredo's on Regal/Royal for people to stop by for a slice of pizza as a quick snack?
Alfredo's is by the pie, not by the slice. You have to order a whole pie albeit you can order a personal size. I'm one who much prefers the Alfredo's pizza to the Prego pizza. It's a thicker crust.

2014-03-27%252012.15.12.jpg

Edited by Pam in CA

Alfredo's is by the pie, not by the slice. You have to order a whole pie albeit you can order a personal size. I'm one who much prefers the Alfredo's pizza to the Prego pizza. It's a thicker crust.

As you can see from Pam's photo, you can now order a pepperoni pizza at Alfredo's

As you can see from Pam's photo, you can now order a pepperoni pizza at Alfredo's

Well, that's something. DH and I did Alfredo's for the first time on Sapphire and he said never again. He's pretty tolerant of most food they serve us, but he couldn't get by the no pepperoni. We have no pending Alfredo ship bookings so far, but I can't say I'll miss the pizza myself. I like a thin crust, the thinner the better!

Edited by shredie

Well, that's something. DH and I did Alfredo's for the first time on Sapphire and he said never again. He's pretty tolerant of most food they serve us, but he couldn't get by the no pepperoni. We have no pending Alfredo ship bookings so far, but I can't say I'll miss the pizza myself. I like a thin crust, the thinner the better!
It wasn't on the menu but you could order it. All you had to do was ask. I had it several times (as you can see above) on the Sapphire. :)

It wasn't on the menu but you could order it. All you had to do was ask. I had it several times (as you can see above) on the Sapphire. :)

We did ask. Of course, the day we were there, we had to wait for about 20 minutes before ordering because there was some problem with the ovens. Possibly that had something to do with the "sorry, we don't have pepperoni."

On the cruise which ended last week, I always had to wait for the Pepperoni pizza. It was lunchtime! Surprise!! Someone actually showed up and had the audacity to order a slice of pepperoni pizza. Crust was just okay. Never mind that the cheese wasn't melted nor the pepperoni hot. I love it when I bite into a slice and the pepperoni burns my bottom lip. This was more like a wet noodle being slapped about.

Pam, is that an Alfredo's pizza???????? I didn't think you could get pepperoni on their pizzas! That looks yummy!

I love the thinner crust also, but on the Royal the pizza was very, very good. They did not have Margherita pizza listed, but I asked and the waiter said it could be ordered. Again, delicious.:) All the food came out at the same time (table for 8)including my pizza. The wait was not long and it was busy.:):)

Did not care for Alfredo's pizza. The only meat you can choose is shrimp or chicken. No beef,pepperoni, or sausage. Very strange pizza choices.

Prefer the traditional pizza on the Lido deck. There is no extra charge for Alfredo's.

Pam, is that an Alfredo's pizza???????? I didn't think you could get pepperoni on their pizzas! That looks yummy!
Yup. Hot, bubbly and delicious. :) I hadn't planned to but I ate the whole thing!

No, Alfredo's is not take-out nor are you supposed to take leftovers with you. Even if you did, you'd have no way to heat it up. Next time I do a BVE, I'm bringing a big purse and extra large Ziplock bags. Don't tell Princess. :)

Did not care for Alfredo's pizza. The only meat you can choose is shrimp or chicken. No beef,pepperoni, or sausage. Very strange pizza choices.

Prefer the traditional pizza on the Lido deck. There is no extra charge for Alfredo's.

I DO like the deck pizza better. It has the thin crust. I also have a small appetite and Alfredo's is too much food.

Just off the Coral and GRAND PRINCESS ships......Thought Alfredo’s was WAY OVERRATED. ...some will like it.....thought the shrimp and mussel pizza was an AQUIRED TASTE. WHEN they reinstate the $10 charge the place will QUICKLY go the way of the Edsel and Pet Rocks. Something we thought we wanted....BUT didn't want to pay for....this is just IMHO