Diamond lounge Jewel&Radiance ?

Sorry to ask if this has been repeated, but we just recently discovered we enjoy the Diamond Lounge before dinner. And with the refit/refurbs of ships not sure what is what anymore.

Is it correct that these 2 ships do not have Diamond lounge (for diamond status) each night with free drinks & apps

That they have a cocktail party once or twice with free beer/wine/soft drinks and liquors at discounted price?

Sorry to ask if this has been repeated, but we just recently discovered we enjoy the Diamond Lounge before dinner. And with the refit/refurbs of ships not sure what is what anymore.

Is it correct that these 2 ships do not have Diamond lounge (for diamond status) each night with free drinks & apps

That they have a cocktail party once or twice with free beer/wine/soft drinks and liquors at discounted price?

Radiance has a dedicated DL, Jewel does not. Jewel would have the nightly Diamond Event with only free soda and house wine, other drinks 25% off.

Edited by clarea

The new DL on Radiance is wonderful..there are also sliding doors (into Starquest Lounge) that expand it's seating capacity..much appreciated when it becomes very crowded as was the case with our last ROS cruise...Hoping the DL Concierge will make these adjustments if necessary when we board this Friday...great not having to worry about seating.

Radiance has a dedicated DL, Jewel does not. Jewel would have the nightly Diamond Event with only free soda and house wine, other drinks 25% off.

Jewel's Diamond Event at the Hollywood Oddessy last week had the regular DL type bar with mixed drinks.

Jewel's Diamond Event at the Hollywood Oddessy last week had the regular DL type bar with mixed drinks.

Thanks for the update. Nice that they are extending the Diamond benefits.

I think that JJ Shin is still the Diamond Lounge Concierge. She was great when we were on-board the ROTS recently.

Gangnam Style!

Actually, JJ is in the Concierge Lounge now. We were with her from 3/15 to 4/10. Maybe they moved her after that? We LOVED JJ and Rosario, the bartender.

Does anyone know if the Serenade has a DL?

Jewel is the only Radiance class that hasn't had the updates yet..but that's OK with us..looking forward to sailing this last classic ship this coming September (southern caribbean) and next year when she makes a visit to us here on the west coast :D

I see that the DL is on 13 Viking Crown area. Is there a door or is it just a space.

Can you go there for coffee in the morning, Love sitting in DL sometimes off hours too..it is quiet and i just read and sip cappuccino . Wondering if it is an open space or closed.

Have to admit the views must be lovely see where the windows are.

On legend and vision the DL is separate and when I have eaten in the specialty restaurants it has been so loud with nightclub right there and everything has 1/2 walls.

I hope DL has walls and a door. If anyone knows can you advise? Same for CL anyone know if there are doors on Serenade?:confused:

I see that the DL is on 13 Viking Crown area. Is there a door or is it just a space.

Can you go there for coffee in the morning, Love sitting in DL sometimes off hours too..it is quiet and i just read and sip cappuccino . Wondering if it is an open space or closed.

Have to admit the views must be lovely see where the windows are.

On legend and vision the DL is separate and when I have eaten in the specialty restaurants it has been so loud with nightclub right there and everything has 1/2 walls.

I hope DL has walls and a door. If anyone knows can you advise? Same for CL anyone know if there are doors on Serenade?:confused:

There is a door to the DL, unlocked with your SeaPass card.

There is a door to the DL, unlocked with your SeaPass card.

Looked open on the plans. Are there full walls or can you hear the noise at night in the crown area?

Are there full walls or can you hear the noise at night in the crown area?

Serenade (this thread was titled Jewel and Radiance) - walls do not go all the way to the top due to the security cameras. We were in the DL and were privy to an entire wedding ceremony and reception which was taking place in the VCL. :p However, it is a gorgeous space and the views are glorious. The cappuccino machine is wonderful although it is cleaned between 8 and 9 pm each night.

Serenade also has shower DOORS instead of shower curtains - another plus in my book! :D

Serenade (this thread was titled Jewel and Radiance) - walls do not go all the way to the top due to the security cameras. We were in the DL and were privy to an entire wedding ceremony and reception which was taking place in the VCL. :p However, it is a gorgeous space and the views are glorious. The cappuccino machine is wonderful although it is cleaned between 8 and 9 pm each night.

Serenade also has shower DOORS instead of shower curtains - another plus in my book! :D

I know this was not a Serenade thread, but the question was raised prior and many wanted to know :)