Shareholder Benefit Privacy Question

CATGUY7

This will be the first time we have sailed after purchasing shares of CCL. I am getting ready to fax a copy of the shareholder certificate, and am blacking out the personal information (account number, etc). Just wondering about the CUSIP number that is unique to the stock. Does Princess need this, or is it something that I should black out also? Thank you for any help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe the only thing they need is a document showing your name and proof you currently own the stock. I black out everything else and have never had a problem

Edited by Nan_Sea
spelling

Just wondering about the CUSIP number that is unique to the stock. Does Princess need this, or is it something that I should black out also?

The CUSIP number indicates that it is CCL stock and it is the same number for all shares held by everyone.

It is unique to being CCL, not unique to just your shares.

No need to blackout.

Faxed it about noon - it has already shown up in my onboard credits.

Holy Cow! That is impressive!

I've never seen mine show up in less than a week since Princess switched the handling of Shareholder OBC requests to Booking Support.

Here's hoping we all get that kind of faster response time!

You don't need the form. It was in existence for a while as a convenience, but I have not seen it available onboard ship for over a year.

Send in a letter/fax with the required information and you are good.

From http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=140690&p=irol-sharebenefit

"

Please provide by fax or by mail your name, reservation number, ship and sailing date, along with proof of ownership of Carnival Corporation or Carnival plc shares (for example, photocopy of shareholder proxy card, shares certificate, a dividend tax voucher or a current brokerage or nominee statement with your brokerage account number blacked out) to your travel agent or to the cruise line you have selected below

."

Thank you. What I was looking for was the form they used to have to send your stock info in on. Maybe they don't have the form any longer.

I did use the Carnival Shareholder Benefit Request Form, in addition to a copy of the stock certificate (account number blacked out) and a copy of the current stock information I printed from my brokerage account. I did ask that a confirmation be emailed, but before that could happen, I checked my Princess account and found that it had been credited. First time, a success, thanks to the nice folks on CC and at Princess!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy Cow! That is impressive!

I've never seen mine show up in less than a week since Princess switched the handling of Shareholder OBC requests to Booking Support.

Here's hoping we all get that kind of faster response time!

We faxed it yesterday pm and it showed up this am for both B2B cruises for Aug. This is the fastest response time we have ever had!!