Freedom of the Seas~May 4th~Third Week of Cruising: My Diary

We sailing Jewel on the Nov 1 itinerary which stops at St. Thomas. If you happen to be there, let me know and you guys can hop on our charter for free.

Neda

Oh wow! Thanks for that offer! We are on the Jewel Nov.29th and Dec. 6th. I don't think we will be cruising Nov. 1st but you never know!! Thanks again!

As always, enjoyed your photo review.

I'm hoping I can post photo reviews of our upcoming 4 trips this year. First I have to get a new photo sharing website since Webshots is gone now. You use Photo Bucket?

Yes, Dave....I use Photobucket. It is pretty user friendly. Check it out.

Will it be fixed by Aug 31, 2014. When is the early drydock?

Thanks for all info.

Dry dock will be the month of January 2015, so you will be out of luck in August.....so before you leave the ship.....book another cruise in 2015 so you can check it out AND get On Board Credit!!

What a beautiful review.

The dialogue, the pictures, this was very well done.

My compliments to the author.

I truly enjoyed this thread, it was almost like we were back on board again. You were able to bring back some nice memories of the ship as we read your review.

Thanks again.

Sea Ya

Last cruise we were on we were able to set our luggage out the night before, have it picked up and didn't have to mess with it again until we arrived back at our home airport. Is that still available?

Just bumping this question up. I would really like to find a answer ;)

Last cruise we were on we were able to set our luggage out the night before, have it picked up and didn't have to mess with it again until we arrived back at our home airport. Is that still available?

Yes.....I believe, on most, ships, they still have this service. We are driving to the ports these days, so I haven't been paying much attention to that. But I believe you can still do that. It might depend on the airline, though.

Edited by max'smom

What a beautiful review.

The dialogue, the pictures, this was very well done.

My compliments to the author.

I truly enjoyed this thread, it was almost like we were back on board again. You were able to bring back some nice memories of the ship as we read your review.

Thanks again.

Sea Ya

Awwww....thank you so much!! You are so kind! We don't have anything booked until late Nov., so we've got to step it up and find something in the meantime!!!

Jane -- thanks again for a great review. We need to sail together again soon.

Sherri.....It was such a pleasure sailing with you and Chuck and Shelton and Jack. We enjoyed our conversations a lot. Hope to see you again on another cruise. We'll have to come check out your neighborhood sometime!!

Just bumping this question up. I would really like to find a answer ;)

This service was available on our recent cruise, but only for flights that departed AFTER a certain set time. Depends on your departure port! They'll have plenty of info on this service on board, last year on Indy it was $25 per person.

This service was available on our recent cruise, but only for flights that departed AFTER a certain set time. Depends on your departure port! They'll have plenty of info on this service on board, last year on Indy it was $25 per person.

Leaving out of Port Canaveral, departure is late afternoon so hopefully we can do this.

Thanks for the info

For the life of me I don't remember where the CL is located. Could you enlighten me please.

BTW, we were on her the week prior to you.

Tim....the CL is on Deck 10 right at the aft elevators. It's in the center of the ship, so there are no windows.

This is the CL on the Indy.....but it's exactly the same on Freedom:

DSC03328_zps65d022b0.jpg

Sherri.....It was such a pleasure sailing with you and Chuck and Shelton and Jack. We enjoyed our conversations a lot. Hope to see you again on another cruise. We'll have to come check out your neighborhood sometime!!
Jane -- hope we will cruise together again and that you come down to check our Sun City.

Another great review. Thank you for sharing your B2B2B with us. I see you will be sailing on the Serenade in 2016, as will we. I will look forward to that review.

Actually it's Dec. 2015. Looking forward to that one, but it's a long way off. We hardly ever book that far out! Interesting itinerary with great friends! And one of our favorite ships!!