Princess Pillow Question

tgmg00a

Leaving on the Star out of San Fran on Saturday and while I have room to pack a pillow not sure I need to. Can anyone say what Princess has in the way of extra pillows? I don't like fluffy bag o lumps but a thin firm pillow. Do they have offer a variety or should I bring my own?

Thanks

Leaving on the Star out of San Fran on Saturday and while I have room to pack a pillow not sure I need to. Can anyone say what Princess has in the way of extra pillows? I don't like fluffy bag o lumps but a thin firm pillow. Do they have offer a variety or should I bring my own?

Thanks

I have to say that recently we have encountered more of the bags of lumps.

I don't think I am quite ready to bring my own pillow yet. They do have a couple of choices. Just ask Stewart to change them out or give you extras until you find the right ones. ;)

I always buy a new pillow at the nearest Target, Walmart, etc.when we sail from Port E. We were been on the Emerald and Ruby in January and March, and the pillows were awful. I like a thick, extra firm pillow, and they were mostly thin and lumpy.

I'm not sure where I'll find a pillow in Southampton before our next cruise.

I always buy a new pillow at the nearest Target, Walmart, etc.when we sail from Port E. We were been on the Emerald and Ruby in January and March, and the pillows were awful. I like a thick, extra firm pillow, and they were mostly thin and lumpy.

I like a thick firm pillow. We were in a mini suite on the Ruby in February and had wonderful pillows - as good as (and maybe even better) than those we had in a Royal owner's suite in December which were the best we ever had on Princess. It seems like there is just no telling. If it is important enough to you to impact your cruise and not too difficult to purchase, I would bring/buy one.

I need at least four pillows for my therapeutic sleep position and have never had a problem getting them. There is this guy in my bed who tries to steal them during the night if I don't get him extras as well. :p

After he saw how much relief I was getting from sleeping with the pillows as I was instructed, he started copying me, so we tend to be great pillow hogs. We have ten on our bed at home.

They often seem to be firm and very full. I like soft and squishy, so I bring my own feather pillow.

I've never found these pillows. As such I bring one of my overfilled, very firm, down pillows from my own bed.

The Emerald Princess started replacing some of its pillows last winter while we were on the ship. I went from four of the old pillows to one of the new ones. Our steward left me four new ones, and they took up half the bed, so I asked him to take three away. The difference was amazing.