Women In Shorts MDR - Casual Night

Progressing towards 300 posts.

Yep. It never ceases to amaze me. Both sides will debate dress codes and rules forever and accomplish nothing:rolleyes: It's usually amusing for the first 100 posts, then just mind boggling that they won't let it go:D

Yep. It never ceases to amaze me. Both sides will debate dress codes and rules forever and accomplish nothing:rolleyes: It's usually amusing for the first 100 posts, then just mind boggling that they won't let it go:D

fb-like-button.jpg

Even when someone tries to lighten up the mood of the thread, it doesn't matter, It's like the Energizer Bunny...... It just keeps going and going and going!

In the words of Charleston Heston in Planet Of The Apes........

"It's A Mad House.............A Mad House"!

rotf.gif

fb-like-button.jpg

Even when someone tries to lighten up the mood of the thread, it doesn't matter, It's like the Energizer Bunny...... It just keeps going and going and going!

In the words of Charleston Heston in Planet Of The Apes........

"It's A Mad House.............A Mad House"!

rotf.gif

And these posts do nothing except bump the thread back to the top. :rolleyes:

And these posts do nothing except bump the thread back to the top. :rolleyes:
Yours too. :D

Well, to be sure, that's not ALL they do. They also show that those who are talking about how silly the threads are are actually still avidly following them themselves! :D

We just got off The Freedom of The Seas in April, and if there were any shorts worn in the MDR, I sure didn't see any.

I'm different from most people. We like to "dress up" in the MDR, as it has a nice setting with table cloths/napkins, etc. I just can't see wearing shorts to that kind of table. If it was that kind of table outside, and it was warm, than I probably would wear them there.

Dressy shorts!

Pretty!! Dressy shorts are so very in fashion right now and I think the look is tasteful and elegant. And if anyone wants to do a 'crotch fabric' check on me to see if it's shorts or a skirt they are going to get a nice slap across the face.... lol! It's the same length as a skirt or longer and imo dressier than a lot of skirts - so yes, the difference is a panel of cloth in the crotch region. And that upsets people eating. :confused: