eticket "preferred" boarding pass?

sunsetme

In Fort Lauderdale, the two piers closest to the convention center are different in that one has a separate entrance for people with preferred boarding tickets and the other one doesn't. I don't remember which number is which--2 or 4.

In San Francisco they only have 2 check in lines, one preferred and one regular. All the preferred line gets you is up to the check-in counter earlier. After that your thrown into a line with everyone else so which line you in really doesn't make that much different. Perhaps the new cruise terminal there will be a different process when it opens in September.

Tom:)

I've only cruised 3 times plus one BVE. Each cruise was out of SF. We obviously don't have priority boarding but we didn't have to wait at all for any of them. We arrived, checked in, and boarded.

We found embarking in SF to be a breeze. Disembarking however, was somewhat of a nightmare. 47 bazillion people on the Embarcadero and the traffic at a standstill.

In Fort Lauderdale, the two piers closest to the convention center are different in that one has a separate entrance for people with preferred boarding tickets and the other one doesn't. I don't remember which number is which--2 or 4.

Terminal 4 is currently gutted. (under renovation for non-american

english speakers)

It is supposed to be ready in the fall.

in fort lauderdale, the two piers closest to the convention center are different in that one has a separate entrance for people with preferred boarding tickets and the other one doesn't. I don't remember which number is which--2 or 4.

#2.

I've only cruised 3 times plus one BVE. Each cruise was out of SF. We obviously don't have priority boarding but we didn't have to wait at all for any of them. We arrived, checked in, and boarded.

We found embarking in SF to be a breeze. Disembarking however, was somewhat of a nightmare. 47 bazillion people on the Embarcadero and the traffic at a standstill.

Head for the flags! Thrak, head for the flags!

From the current pier if you go to the right you'll see some flags for pier 39....much easier to get picked up and dropped off there.

Does the line for Elite and Suite Passengers include Mini-Suites? Or for this purpose does a Mini-Suite place you in the Everyone Else category? (First timer here!)

Does the line for Elite and Suite Passengers include Mini-Suites? Or for this purpose does a Mini-Suite place you in the Everyone Else category? (First timer here!)

Mini-suites get you no preference for anything at all.

Mini-suites get you no preference for anything at all.

Oh well. I though that might be the case. I shall take my extra square footage and enjoy it as much as possible!