Ruby question

Gabrielle R.

I was looking at the deck plans of Ruby... Ruby doesn't have the Alfredo's Pizza? I saw Pizza up on the Lido. I remember being on Crown and it had an Alfredo's... Just didn't catch it on Ruby. Just wondering.

Anything that I should make sure I do when going on Ruby? looking forward to sailing her in December!

I remember being on Crown and it had an Alfredo's.

Anything that I should make sure I do when going on Ruby? looking forward to sailing her in December!

No Alfredo's on the Crown either. Believe only the Royal, Regal, Grand and Sapphire have Alfredo's.

As the Crown and Ruby pretty much the same whatever areas you enjoyed on the Crown you should also enjoy on the Ruby. Of course, entertainment is always changing.

Edited by sknight

When the Crown and Ruby get refurbished, they will probably get Alfredo's.
They will? And how will they accomplish a major structural change in just 12 and 10-day dry docks respectively? And where would they put Alfredo's? The next Crown and Ruby dry docks are routine maintenance... scraping and repainting the hull, doing maintenance on the engines, updating electronics, etc.

THANKS! It WAS the Grand that had Alfredo's! My mistake!

Grand had it by the International Cafe... just across from it... You could get a salad at the IC and bring it over for your pizza

I Do LIKE the pizza up on Lido So that will be great!!

ANYTHING that I should be sure to check out while on Ruby?

The original Crown Princess did have Alfredo's Pizza Parlor. It was sold to some Germany cruise line as I recall. The new Crown Princess we sail on now does not have Alfredo's.

Some like the pizza on lido deck better than Alfredo's anyway. :)

LuLu