Places to eat on Oasis

Here is a guide that will show you what is included and what is extra cost:

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/General_Info/Flyers/10020614_Allure_Specialty_Restaurant_Flyer.pdf

Bob,

I have an idea concerning my upcoming trip on Oasis and a potential different kind of a blog..... as there's no way to communicate directly with other posters here I was wondering whether you would email me. I'll totally understand if you decline.

Linda

Is it wrong that even some 3+ years since my Allure cruise I still DREAM about my Chef's Table experience!!!

It's totally worth the upcharge, and I'm doing it again this November on the Oasis without a doubt in my mind!!! ;)

IMO you cannot go wrong on Oasis at the Solarium. Great breakfasts and lunches with some healthier options, and the food at the Solarium Bistro for dinner was to die for, and excellent service.

The Main Dining Room lunch for on sea days, called "Brasserie 30" also is very nice.

The best breakfast sandwiches are in Park Cafe. Great for grab and go.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

What place is open 24 hours? And is there any soft serve ice cream machines on the Oasis that is free?

There are free soft serve machines in the pool deck and in Wipeout Cafe.

The Promenade Cafe is open nearly 24 hours.

There are free soft serve machines in the pool deck and in Wipeout Cafe.

The Promenade Cafe is open nearly 24 hours.

Wish they had one on Boardwalk. Landed on my but bringing wife a cone to belly flop contest. Cone flew into kiddie pool. :o

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

one place that was free that my wife and I really enoyed on the Oasis class ships was park cafe. Roast beef sandwiches to fresh salads and desert

Edited by trev71

My favourite is Vintages on Embarkation day.

Not a person around usually and a great place to relax on the couches and avoid tripping over both people and your bag! The the tapas plates are great and also reasonable.

Agree that Park Cafe is wonderful for breakfast (made-to-order breakfast sandwhiches are great)... my kids ate at the Wipeout Cafe most days, and I grabbed a couple lunches there myself. Sorrento's was our late-night favorite, and the Solarium had some terrific 'healthier' alternatives for lunch. :)