Elite laundry coupon- # of items?

vickykay

• 3 weeks later...

To those that have used this service, which of the following items do they not wash or would you not recommend?

- Athletic/Dryfit type t-shirts

- Undergarments

- Shirts (cotton)

- Golf shirts

I know some items are better sent out for the regular drycleaning (dress shirts/skirts/dress pants) but am hoping to pack light for our next cruise hoping I can get many of the above items washed as part of this.

Our Elite coupons were 30 items. When we first sailed as Elite+ we got 2 coupons each for 30 items. This past time sailing Elite+ we got 2 coupons each for 20 items.

We just send underwear, shorts, t-shirts, sweats, cotton items, and the like. No delicates. My wife brings some woolite to wash delicates in the sink.

To those that have used this service, which of the following items do they not wash or would you not recommend?

- Athletic/Dryfit type t-shirts

- Undergarments

- Shirts (cotton)

- Golf shirts

I know some items are better sent out for the regular drycleaning (dress shirts/skirts/dress pants) but am hoping to pack light for our next cruise hoping I can get many of the above items washed as part of this.

I've sent all of these out with no issues. But note that the items come back folded and in a bag. They are not pressed. Often they are close to being pressed but sometimes more wrinkled than other times. So while I'd send in a cotton t-shirt I wouldn't send in a cotton button up shirt with the bulk specials but would do the normal service that includes pressing.

If you want something pressed send it in with the regular pay per item service and it will be returned pressed and on a hanger all included in the price - but if it is something not always pressed like a polo or t-shirt then specify to press and return on hangers in the special instructions.

I've never had any issues with the ship's laundry. If we're sending in delicate items where we are worried about the wash and dry temp then we just send in for dry cleaning vs. laundry. Per item prices are similar.

Edited by Lsimon