cocktail of the day?

trub

hi all , does anyone know if hal still has the cocktail of the day? last time we sailed on HAL they did , i think it was a pound less, and a good oppurtunity to try something new.

I loved the pomegranite ginger drop and DW the champagne dream!!

thanks in advanced

They DO! And they also have a Mocktail of the Day for those who don't (or can't) drink alcohol - like me when I was pregnant the last time we cruised.

I LOVE mocktails but haven't seen one listed as the Mocktail of the Day for several years. I guess I must be sailing on the wrong HAL ships!

It wasn't in the On Location. It was always in the menu at the bar.

There was a list of mocktails in the bar menu, but I don't recall any "of the day" listing for them. I checked my bar menu photos. I would find a friendly bar server and tell him or her that you would like a mocktail of the day. You can probably make your own special program. It might not be cheaper, but I bet the kids would love it if they're asked.

hi all , does anyone know if hal still has the cocktail of the day? last time we sailed on HAL they did , i think it was a pound less, and a good oppurtunity to try something new.

I loved the pomegranite ginger drop and DW the champagne dream!!

thanks in advanced

There is a cocktail of the day but it is on the Bar Menu I scanned two weeks ago on the Westerdam (See link for Bar Menu):

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/?page_id=908

The Bar Menu includes the "mocktails" for $4.25. The price for glasses is on the Bar Menu.

The cocktail of the day was not listed on the last page of our On Location on the Westerdam two weeks ago.

There are also alcoholic beverages served in the Explorations Cafe. That menu is included on the link above.

Edited by Crew News

There is a cocktail of the day but it is on the Bar Menu I scanned two weeks ago on the Westerdam (See link for Bar Menu):

The Bar Menu includes the "mocktails" for $4.25. The price for glasses is on the Bar Menu.

The cocktail of the day was not listed on the last page of our On Location on the Westerdam two weeks ago.

There are also alcoholic beverages served in the Explorations Cafe. That menu is included on the link above.

Thanks Roger - my sister is taking the AK Westerdam cruise in Sept so sent her the link so she can 'dream' looking over the menus.

• 5 months later...

Thank you Roger for such a comprehensive listing of menus from the ship. We are sailing on the Eurodam in March, and we received a Signature Beverage Package with our booking this time (YA HOO!!)... so I was curious to see what was available under $7... looks like we will have tons of choice!

Thank you Roger for such a comprehensive listing of menus from the ship. We are sailing on the Eurodam in March, and we received a Signature Beverage Package with our booking this time (YA HOO!!)... so I was curious to see what was available under $7... looks like we will have tons of choice!

Glad to be helpful. Remember don't drink and drive.....wait, you have a designated driver so enjoy.

We look forward to your comments on your cruise as we will be on the Eurdam in November.

Does your other half still get the 2nd drink of the day for $1.00?

Yes

We had friends a couple of years that on one night she would order the regular price drink and her DH would get the $1 drink. Then the next night he would order the regular price drink and she would get the $1 drink.

But it does have to be the same drink.