BOGOHO sale again?......

No they don't -the majority of most sailings are first time cruisers. It's only folks on CC (a small minority of the cruising public) that really know what's going on. :cool:

Thank God for this community, otherwise, I'd be just another newbie.

The good news is I just saved another $90 on our October Enchantment cruise.

I am not seeing solos getting sale pricing for Thanksgiving Allure cruise:confused:

I don't know what is going on with these darn solo prices :(

Some are showing, some are not, some show lower prices than they were earlier today but don't show a BOGOHO discount.

Honestly I wish they would get a grip and get their act together this is getting so ridiculous now. :(

I don't know what is going on with these darn solo prices :(

Some are showing, some are not, some show lower prices than they were earlier today but don't show a BOGOHO discount.

Honestly I wish they would get a grip and get their act together this is getting so ridiculous now. :(

I will see if my "vacation planner" can help me out. It's a $1,000 diff of booking solo vs 2 people on this cruise!

I will see if my "vacation planner" can help me out. It's a $1,000 diff of booking solo vs 2 people on this cruise!

Good luck :D

I couldn't believe it earlier today when RCCL wanted to charge me $900 more as a solo vs what 2 people were paying...their system really is a mess. :(

It would have been so much cheaper for me to have an imaginary friend. :eek:

Edited by Elizanessie

Good luck :D

I couldn't believe it earlier today when RCCL wanted to charge me $900 more as a solo vs what 2 people were paying...their system really is a mess. :(

It would have been so much cheaper for me to have an imaginary friend. :eek:

My "vacation planner" did help me out. Honored solo pricing for same amount for 2 people price vs $1,000 more. I also got senior discount since I am turning 55 before cruise which "my cruise account" could never figure out.

My "vacation planner" did help me out. Honored solo pricing for same amount for 2 people price vs $1,000 more. I also got senior discount since I am turning 55 before cruise which "my cruise account" could never figure out.

Well done, that is great news :D

Does anyone know if the BOGOHO or 3rd/4th sale is good for Family staterooms?

I just called about our family promenade stateroom booked with 2 adults, 4 kids. Yes, the 3rd - 6th passengers are free, but they raised the price for the first two in the cabin so much, that the difference was only 20.00:eek: Ridiculous to call that a sale!

I just called about our family promenade stateroom booked with 2 adults, 4 kids. Yes, the 3rd - 6th passengers are free, but they raised the price for the first two in the cabin so much, that the difference was only 20.00:eek: Ridiculous to call that a sale!

Exactly!!!!

I checked our cruise for next year and it's $1,200 for two. Add the third for "Free" and it's $1,600! What a joke. I am assuming they are hoping to get new cruisers who do not know any better to book during these "sales". A little research and one could determine the lack of any true savings. I mean I do understand that the BOGO 1/2 off can not be combined with a free 3rd person, but not every cruise is BOGO 1/2 off and those cruises are in the same situation. The price get's raised for the first two when adding the third.

Edited by lv2bcruzin

The cruises I booked from the first BOGO sale are less than with the current BOGO so I am very happy with the prices we paid. Since everything is supply and demand I'm not surprised many of the prices are higher. Glad I booked when we did. :)

Thanks yes I am used to booking solo but if you check the prices I have posted you will see that solo is paying way more than double the price.

Allure TA Oct 2015 - Q - 2people = 1969.90 total

Allure TA Oct 2015 - Q - 1person = 2487.45

Solo would pay more than 200%

Explorer May 2015 - E3 - 2people = 2871.18 total

Explorer May 2015 - E3 - 1person = 3722.09

Solo would pay more than 200%

Really has it come to this that Solos have to have imaginary friends now to cruise so they don't pay over the 200% ?? :p:D

create an alter ego? then claim it as a medical issue that needs special assistance ;)

The cruises I booked from the first BOGO sale are less than with the current BOGO so I am very happy with the prices we paid. Since everything is supply and demand I'm not surprised many of the prices are higher. Glad I booked when we did. :)

+1 Same here.

x2. allure, western med july 12, 2015. even the interior is just about what we paid for our D8 balcony.

I'm pretty sure you would need to be some type of X-Men with the power of understanding RCI's pricing strategy for any of this to make sense. :p

I wonder what the name of the X-Men hero/villain would be?

Edited by lv2bcruzin

I call RCI today and asked about the BOGOHO sale and I would like to take advantage of a cost savings. The guys on the other end says "No problem let me check what I have for you." He comes back and says "I can save you $390 off your current cruise price!" Yeah! That was so easy. I'm just lucky I had one of the cruises where this sale actually helped out!

Thanks. I ended up booking a Family OV for the 5 of us. The BOGOHO was cheaper than the 3rd/4th free. Which was confusing the rep on the phone.

I have no idea what I really saved. I hadn't priced the Family OV before the sale. I was planning on a balcony and and inside. But the Family OV was $1000 cheaper, which will pay for the drink packages.

Just spent the afternoon looking up BOGOHO2 pricing on the 13 cruises I have currently booked, many of which were booked during BOGOHO1. 11 cruises went up in price and two went down. The reduction on the two that went down amounted to $306.64. The shocker, at least to me, was the amount that the others went up - $6,972.66. The cabins booked are D and E balconies, no suites. I thought I understood the word SALE.

Duane