Sea pass colors

s4bill

Someone posted on a different forum about the various colors of sea pass cards.

Does RC have red and black sea pass cards?

Gold is for suites?

Silver is for Junior suites?

Blue for other rooms?

Gold is for suites?

Blue for other rooms?

You've got the colors correct, except that Pinnacle Club members get a gold colored card no matter what kind of stateroom.

Never seen a red and black SeaPass card.

You've got the colors correct, except that Pinnacle Club members get a gold colored card no matter what kind of stateroom.

They would be issued to balcony smokers and booze smugglers! :D;)

Sorry, Bob - couldn't resist......:rolleyes:

Edited by leaveitallbehind

Gold cards are issued with Grand Suites and above. C & A status has nothing to do with card colors other than for Pinnacle, which also is issued a Gold card.

Ummmmm, if PC Members are issued Gold Cards, then I would assume that C&A status does have something to do with it since their cabin category sure doesn't. Unless, of course, you don't consider PC Members part of the C&A program.:D

Gold cards are issued with Grand Suites and above. C & A status has nothing to do with card colors other than for Pinnacle, which also is issued a Gold card.

Ummmmm, if PC Members are issued Gold Cards, then I would assume that C&A status does have something to do with it since their cabin category sure doesn't. Unless, of course, you don't consider PC Members part of the C&A program.:D

....which is why I said "other than for Pinnacle" - your highly respected group is the one exception where C & A status is recognized by way of the Gold card. :)

Not so for the rest of us.....:D

Edited by leaveitallbehind

Gold is for suites?

Blue for other rooms?

I was on the Oasis last year and I had a white card not a blue one.

....which is why I said "other than for Pinnacle" - your highly respected group is the one exception where C & A status is recognized by way of the Gold card. :)

This apparently leads to some confusion for gold C&A members who think because their cards say "gold" on them they have access to places like reserved pool seating for gold card holders. Maybe they could have come up with another term.

This apparently leads to some confusion for gold C&A members who think because their cards say "gold" on them they have access to places like reserved pool seating for gold card holders. Maybe they could have come up with another term.

Yea not sure what genius came up with that scheme!:D

Bob is Clarea. If he does not know the answer to a question, then there is no answer. He is a wealth of cruise knowledge.

I would agree. Bob stands ready to answer all questions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If he doesn't respond to your concerns immediately, he's probably cruising... :cool:

is that a standard card color or for a certain type of stateroom?

The blue and white cards are equivalent. Years ago there were blue cards and they have morphed into predominantly white with some faint blue. They mean the same thing: stateroom less than a Junior Suite.

Someone must have their panties in a wad

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

When in GS we've always had gold cards. I have an old Radiance card from 2009 which is white (balcony) and other balconies that are blue. I just noticed that on Oasis last October I had a blue card and was in a JS. I had to get another card because my original one got demagnetized - I wonder if the original one was silver. I really don't remember.