Taxi for 6 adults, MIA to IC

funinthesun1964

Wondered if anybody knew if the cab fare for 6 adults would $25 from the MIA airport to Intercontinental downtown. I know the rates usually include for up to 4. Was hoping we could get a van or something and all go together.

Ask dispatch for a taxi van. They "shouldn't" charge extra for 6 people but the wait for this type of specific cab can be longer.

Factor in your luggage as well and see if you have enough room. Worst case you just take 2 cabs.

A mini-van cab seats 7 counting the driver; if any of your 6 pack like my wife :o you will not all fit all the bags. With the wait and the squeeze I would probably opt for two $25 cabs.

John....I must pack like your wife. I practically need a cab just for myself and all my stuff!

To answer the question............... 6 people with luggage might be tight in a van......may need two cabs as others have said.

As mentioned by JoyhninDC whether or not there is room for you depends on how much luggage you have.

Worst case would be to take two taxis.

If you are also going from the IC to the Port Of Miami on another day you might have a challenge getting a taxi van there but if you do go with two taxis and the price should be around $10.00 to $12.00 per taxi plus tip.

Keith