Jewel of the Seas ~ B2B ~ Sept. 6th and 13th ~ My Diary

maxs mom

Thanks for taking us along with you on your Jewel cruise. Look forward to the next one and maybe we will cruise with you at some point. We were on Jewel end of March doing a B2B into first week of April. It was hard to get off the ship, she is a Jewel.

Oh, Jane !!! I am supposed to be cleaning the house and packing for a (non-cruise) trip, and there was one of your wonderful reviews and I had to stop everything to read it !!😱 . Your pictures and descriptions are so awesome and compelling and I don't even care now if I'm way behind on what I'm supposed to be doing. Thank you !!! We sailed on the Jewel a couple of years ago from Tampa and loved her - and great to hear that Diego is still wowing the CL group. Thanks again !

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hey Jane, great review again. Been lurking on your thread here when I had down time from writing my review as you're one of my fave reviewers... great job as usual! Jewel's on my bucket list hopefully through the PCanal one of these years coming up. I'd love to see her before her dry-dock and any changes Thx again :D

Hi Jane,

Thanks for the wonderful review and fab pix. I've just got to ask - what SPF sunscreen do you use? Even living in S. Florida and spending a lot of time in the sun, I'd fry like a fish if I spent all those days at the beach in the sun!! I fully understand why you say you need shade.

Thank you again for the great reviews and the time it took to put them all together!!

Trish

Love your reviews. It seems like you spend your cruise days just like we like to. I have gotten some good beach ideas from you. Thanks for taking the time to write!

I agree there were some good beach ideas here. I just got back from the same cruise as week 1. I wish I had read more of this review. I was just recovering from back surgery then and couldn't do much. I did get roped into the worst ever Royal Excursion in Antigua. (I think its been removed) But if ever a trip called for nothing but beach days, that one would have been it. I hope to return to this area in 2017. I wish Celebrity didn't pull their ships out of here in Late April/Early May.

Thanks, Y'all! It's so good to hear from everyone!

Trish.....LOL!! I use a sunscreen that I get from Ulta.....it's their brand (30SPF) and doesn't have a smell to it. That's what I like. Yes.....we are always in the shade as much as possible. That is one thing about the beaches we go to.....they must have shade!

Thank you all for taking the time to come along on this cruise with us!

Thanks for the great review, I'll be on Board this lovely ship in 101 Days.

This will be my first Caribbean Cruise so i'm Really excited. When I booked this cruise on board Splendour in June 2013 I woke up my wife next morning telling her it was 585 Days until our next Cruise, It's soon come down:)

Thanks for the great review, I'll be on Board this lovely ship in 101 Days.

This will be my first Caribbean Cruise so i'm Really excited. When I booked this cruise on board Splendour in June 2013 I woke up my wife next morning telling her it was 585 Days until our next Cruise, It's soon come down:)

Wow! Your first Caribbean cruise! You're in for a treat. It will be here before you now it! Thanks for posting.