It's official Mama Mia coming to Allure

Just saw this on the updated descriptions of the ships on Allure.

Mama Mia is coming after dry dock.

DD starts in May.

Reservations for DD start Jan 1.

Allure also to get Sabor.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/class/ship/home.do?shipClassCode=OA&shipCode=AL&br=R

Sorry didn't see the other thread on page 2 from the early hours of this morning.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

Just saw this on the updated descriptions of the ships on Allure.

Mama Mia is coming after dry dock.

DD starts in May.

Reservations for DD start Jan 1.

Allure also to get Sabor.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/class/ship/home.do?shipClassCode=OA&shipCode=AL&br=R

Sorry didn't see the other thread on page 2 from the early hours of this morning.

Where is my LIKE button?

Happy for the change, butI am seeing it on quantum in a few weeks, so although I love the change, I guess I will have to see it twice since I am going on Allure in Oct 2015. I am wondering if they are going to keep it on Quantum too, or change the Quantum show after it is on Allure?:confused:

So now 2 ships will have the same Broadway Show? :confused:

oh yeah, I just realized, isn't Mamma Mia going on Quantum as well? Maybe MM will be on Q until she leaves for Asia?

From what the rumours are they are putting a new show on Quantum for the Asian market. IMO having it on both ships could work they are very different markets.

From what the rumours are they are putting a new show on Quantum for the Asian market. IMO having it on both ships could work they are very different markets.

Very true.

I do love Chicago but the 90 min version on Allure just didn't do it for me. Much prefer the broadway version.

Hopefully they will also publish the show times before they open dining reservations.

At least it will be able to get an idea of show times as the Allure is doing steady 7 day cruises vs the Quantum that had multiple cruise lengths with different ports and times in ports all of which would affect the timing of the shows.

Not sure how far in advance shows opened before but I have already made DD reservations for Dec 2015...hoping they work out.

Does anyone know if these features for suite guests include JS or just those above JS?

NEW FOR SUITE GUESTS

•The Coastal Kitchen restaurant offering fresh cuisine that fuses Mediterranean influences with California cool

•A private lounge with ocean views

•A dedicated sun deck with loungers

Edited by m*u*g*

Does anyone know if these features for suite guests include JS or just those above JS?

NEW FOR SUITE GUESTS

•The Coastal Kitchen restaurant offering fresh cuisine that fuses Mediterranean influences with California cool

•A private lounge with ocean views

•A dedicated sun deck with loungers

I'm guessing all features would be for GS and better, but I'm not sure about the Coastal Kitchen yet. On Quantum, they say Junior Suites, but on Oasis it might be different.