Princess Stock

Well we have finally biten the bullet and bought 100 Carnival Shares. We cruise on the QV in July and I'm trying to fax through a letter with the confirmation and I'm obviously not keying in the correct numbers....then I realised not sure where to send it! We're cruising from Venice so then thought maybe need to fax it to the UK office but their number is no longer connected..

Has anybody got any suggestions on where to send it? thanks in advance for your help.

Kerri

Well we have finally biten the bullet and bought 100 Carnival Shares. We cruise on the QV in July and I'm trying to fax through a letter with the confirmation and I'm obviously not keying in the correct numbers....then I realised not sure where to send it! We're cruising from Venice so then thought maybe need to fax it to the UK office but their number is no longer connected..

Has anybody got any suggestions on where to send it? thanks in advance for your help.

Kerri

Send it to the Australian email contacts for them to process.

info@princesscruises.com.au

shareholderbenefit@carnivalaustralia.com

Good luck.:D

Kerri

On the carnival Corp website there is a link for shareholders benefit... It lists the numbers of where to send your requests for each different cruise lines

Can anyone please tell me if you buy shares what are the conditions of the obc is it by the days sailed class of cabin? or just a set amount

Jacquie

Set amount depending on length of cruise. Max is $250 for 14+ days. Min is $25.

Can anyone please tell me if you buy shares what are the conditions of the obc is it by the days sailed class of cabin? or just a set amount

Jacquie

This site has a link to click on for the benefits on all the Carnival brands.

http://www.carnivalcorp.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=140690&p=irol-sharebenefit

Jacquie

Max $250 USD or AUD, 200 Euros or 150 pounds depending on the Brand's country you are booking with for a 14 days or longer cruise.

Min $50, 40 Euros or 30 pounds for a cruise 6 days or less.

cruises of 7-13 days get $100, 75 euros or 60 pounds.

Thanks MicCanberra, I had been trying the USA and then saw the UK number so tried that to no avail...wondered about the Aussie site...so will do that now..thanks again.

Kerri

Good luck, if you do not get an answer within a day or so, call them up on the Aussie number (Carnival or Princess).:D

We email our details to shareholderbenefit@carnivalaustralia.com

Include booking number and cruise details.

We also do a screenshot of our Etrade acc to confirm the amt of shares and name.

It is usually on our cruise personaliser within a couple of days.

The Americans have to post or fax their info, but we can send via email.

Even if you do a 2-3 day cruise on Princess or P & O you will get $50 OBC.

Cheers

Tanya

We email our details to shareholderbenefit@carnivalaustralia.com

Include booking number and cruise details.

We also do a screenshot of our Etrade acc to confirm the amt of shares and name.

It is usually on our cruise personaliser within a couple of days.

The Americans have to post or fax their info, but we can send via email.

Even if you do a 2-3 day cruise on Princess or P & O you will get $50 OBC.

Cheers

Tanya

It all helps towards the cruise costs, and if you cruise enough, it will pay off the shares' initial costs.

Sent an email to Carnival Australia last week requesting my shareholders OBC be applied to a recently booked P&O cruise and received a confirmation email back within 10 minutes......excellent service!!!