OASIS- New Grand Balcony's/Secret Aft Balcony

akolasz

They are still under construction. There are a few live reviews going on, and one of them has a picture, but it's all dust, drywall and equipment at the moment.

Thanks for the update! I thought they were done during dry dock. I'm excited to see pictures when they are finally done.

The Mastodon: I booked one a few weeks ago. Granted it was for a Nov 2015 cruise, but they were available for booking. Maybe they just don't know when they will be finished?

Edited by dtbri

We have been calling Royal Caribbean weekly to try to upgrade one of our cabins to these new suites - they still aren't "ready to book"

Hope they get them done by our sailing so we can at least try to get one!!

They've said they will be available in inventory for cruises starting November 29th and beyond. I assume if they're done earlier they will allow last minute bookings and moves.

I do know that the cabins near those suites on decks 11 and 12 were cancelled and we were relocated to another cabin so we knew then they had plans to make a suite since we had it from our sailing on the 1st of November all the way until another traveler who is suppose to be on the 29th Nov. sailing and they cancelled him as well saying they were remodeling. I am glad to see our booked cabin that we can no longer have due to construction nearby will still remain though, just really disappointed since we had it booked for awhile.

• 3 weeks later...
Caribsalior,

We have the same suite for next year. Could you take pictures of the balcony. From the pictures it looks like there is little shade it will be full sun most of the time.

Have fun on your cruise!

From the pictures it looks like the new GSs on deck 11 will be the only ones with any sort of "shade". I have seen a few other pics of the balcony a aside from the ones included in this thread that give a better indication of that. I will try to take some pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I have a friend sailing tomorrow and asked him to take some pics as we have 11330 booked for 11/29/14.

We are on the Nov. 29th sailing of Oasis too. Would you want to do a cabin tour exchange? We are in a Royal Family Suite. I am asking because we have that room (11330) and an Aqua Theater suite booked in 2016 and I want to know which one we should keep. Or, if you don't care to see ours would you be willing to let us peek at yours :)

Andrea

We are on the Nov. 29th sailing of Oasis too. Would you want to do a cabin tour exchange? We are in a Royal Family Suite. I am asking because we have that room (11330) and an Aqua Theater suite booked in 2016 and I want to know which one we should keep. Or' date=' if you don't care to see ours would you be willing to let us peek at yours :)

Andrea[/quote']

I'm sure we can figure something out.

I have a friend sailing tomorrow and asked him to take some pics as we have 11330 booked for 11/29/14.

CaribSailor,

Were you able to see any pics yet of cabin 11330? It appears that 11330 and 11730 are the biggest of the six new aft suites, especially the balconies. That's based on what I've read as well as the new specs that are listed on the RCI website, but I'm still curious to see some recent pics. I have 11330 booked, but not until early 2016.

Enjoy your upcoming cruise!

Bill

Edited by TheInnocentAge

CaribSailor,

Were you able to see any pics yet of cabin 11330? It appears that 11330 and 11730 are the biggest of the six new aft suites, especially the balconies. That's based on what I've read as well as the new specs that are listed on the RCI website, but I'm still curious to see some recent pics. I have 11330 booked, but not until early 2016.

Enjoy your upcoming cruise!

Bill

Curious to see pics also, we are in 11730 in April 2015, and based on the RC specs..the bathroom now has only one sink?:confused:...The original GS have 2 sinks..can't imagine they would make the bathrooms smaller in these new bigger GS...any info would be welcomed...

Karen