Carnival Pride Dry Dock

momof2cruiser

She looks good Rolaur' date=' cannot believe we are less than 50 days until the good times for us.:D[/quote']

7 weeks from today! Can't wait....I went cruise shopping yesterday at Macy's and found lots of really cute shorts, tops and even a dress for elegant night. It was fun shopping for warm weather when it was 40 degrees outside and I was wearing a coat!!!! It was also exciting to know I would be wearing them in 7 weeks instead of 5 months from now :D

To answer the question about the chapel being on the Pride, it is still on the ship. I had asked John Heald on his facebook page a few days ago since we are getting married on the Pride on July 5th and his exact words were "Yes indeed, the chapel will remain." and congratulated us on our forthcoming marriage. I was surprised, he answered my question within 30 minutes of me asking! :D

7 weeks from today! Can't wait....I went cruise shopping yesterday at Macy's and found lots of really cute shorts, tops and even a dress for elegant night. It was fun shopping for warm weather when it was 40 degrees outside and I was wearing a coat!!!! It was also exciting to know I would be wearing them in 7 weeks instead of 5 months from now :D

Still trying to loose some more weight before I buy new clothes for the cruise. Once Thanksgiving comes, it will be down to four weeks. Yippee:D

We will be on 5236 in January. We too booked this cabin for the bowling alley balcony. It better still be there! We could have given up our balcony a couple weeks ago to get a guaranteed cabin and save about $150 but I didn't want to give up our bowling alley. I hope someone on here will let us all know for sure soon.

There should be no reason for that change' date=' it probably is a typo. The 2.0 rehab was not touching the cabins. Besides, why would they shorten a balcony like that when the space behind it is empty. Better off giving it to a customer. Good luck and hope it stays how it was.[/quote']

We are booked for 6232 for april! Do you think this is truly a typo or did they change the balcony????

We were on Freedom in July and loved the Alchemy Bar. Daniel is the first one that comes to mind. FANTASTIC drinks. I want to see the Alchemy Bar pics! where are they? Which bartenders are moving to the Pride? Thanks!

Daniel is going to the Miracle next.

Ray (he was the assistant on the Freedom - he's been promoted!) is the one moving to the Pride. He's the one from Alabama. :)

We will be on 5236 in January. We too booked this cabin for the bowling alley balcony. It better still be there! We could have given up our balcony a couple weeks ago to get a guaranteed cabin and save about $150 but I didn't want to give up our bowling alley. I hope someone on here will let us all know for sure soon.

Exactly the same for us, except that our savings would have been even greater if we had switched. I strongly considered it, but the lure of the long-awaited bowling alley balcony was too strong...

We are booked for 6232 for april! Do you think this is truly a typo or did they change the balcony????

You will definitely know for sure by the time of your cruise... I'm hoping people will report back ASAP, but even if they don't I am in that cabin in March and I will specifically let you know.