Carnival Ships listed at top - quick reference

pghsteelerfan

I just noticed this yesterday but hadn't seen any threads on it with anyone's thoughts. I just want to let you know that I love the addition of this feature. It's a great reference tool to search for threads about specific ships. Thank you, Cruise Critic, for adding this wonderful feature. :D

I have been having the same problem. I clicked on the Glory bought when I tried to click on a post I just got a post saying there was an error and there was no thread matching my search.

Ditto, just takes up space on the screen, wish I could opt out of it displaying...

I can see it's also helpful if people use it right, but it does indeed use screen space.

Maybe you can help us out. I mean I know how to point and click, but everytime I try it, no matter what link I click in a particular thread, it says sorry, no matches. If there's a set of instructions for using it, they should take away even more space and post those up there too.

Maybe you can help us out. I mean I know how to point and click, but everytime I try it, no matter what link I click in a particular thread, it says sorry, no matches. If there's a set of instructions for using it, they should take away even more space and post those up there too.

I agree, I'm just getting the error message, too. :confused:

Heather

It worked the other day. Not working now.

Works for me on my iPad. Thanks, pghsteelerfan, for pointing this out...way easier than doing a search! (Also...go, Steelers!)

I just noticed it the other day and love the feature. I've had no problems getting it to work using the "Firefox" browser, even just now, but just tried it using the Xfinity (Comcast) browser and am getting the error message. Maybe that's a "bug" that just needs worked on. Hopefully if someone is reading this thread, the problem can be addressed. What I really love about it is that I've been following a few reviews so this is the easiest way to find them and catch up reading if they're not on the first page or two. I can also see where it will be helpful to anyone planning a cruise on a specific ship or trying to decide between two or more ships...definitely a great reference. Just wish we had another cruise booked but will enjoy reviews until it's our turn again. Yes, go Steelers!!! I really don't have high hopes for this season but Monday night's game was awesome! :)

Edited by pghsteelerfan

Strange. I just clicked on Carnival Liberty, then clicked on the first message and it gave me the error message. I then clicked on Carnival Conquest, did the same, and it popped up. I then went back to the Liberty and clicked on the same message and that time it popped up. Maybe you just have to keep trying.