15 days until our 1st Princess cruise!!!!

alyssa0922

We are sooooo excited and can hardly stand it! It has been so much fun reading everyone's trip reports, reviews, and tips. Thank you!

We are a family of 7, myself, DH, our 15 month wittle baby girl,😊, my brother, his wife, and our mom and dad. We have only cruised on Royal Caribbean before and are excited to experience another cruise line.

Sailing out of FLL on the Ruby bound for Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Roatan, and Princess Cays. Woo hoo!!! 😃

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Have a wonderful cruise. We will be on the same itinerary in 10 days leaving from Houston and I am very excited as well. You might want to check out Tabyana Beach excursion in Roatan. We are going back this time and loved it last time. Beautiful beach and great snorkeling from the beach. Have a blast and can't wait to read your review.

Warm Regards,

Sharon

A couple of differences from RCI you will notice:

1. Buffet is open much longer than RCI, and food varies every day. Often for dinner the main dining room food is available in the buffet.

2. The burger place is included, no surcharge. Best fries at sea. And open much later. Likewise pizza.

3. You don't have to pay for excursions when you book them. They are charged to your room onboard (although you apparently now can pay in advance).

4. OBC of any kind can be added - RCI typically allows only one type to apply.

5. Safety drills are held in lounges and they scan your card to verify you are there. RCI is heading this way, but not quite there yet.

Enjoy the cruise!