Princess web site acting up?

Gabrielle R.

I was wondering if anyone has tried to use the cruise personalizer yesterday or today (Tuesday Wednesday) It tells me my email or password are wrong- they aren't.... AND if I try the forgot the password- tells me my email is wrong! SO... is it the site or what?

Any advice???? THANKS!

Oh... yeah... did anyone try to look at Ruby's bridge cam? Any clue why it isn't working?

Sorry.. guess I'm having technology problems!:rolleyes:

People that registered for the online contest sent by Princess email, lost their email and password info to get into Personalizer. There is a thread about this.Something in that email eleminated your email and password info.

Call Princess, Captain's circle needs to reset your email, then they send you an email with temp password. Then once in using that, you can change the password.

Do not go in and re register. Princess says don't do that.

Edited by san diego sue

I was wondering if anyone has tried to use the cruise personalizer yesterday or today (Tuesday Wednesday) It tells me my email or password are wrong- they aren't.... AND if I try the forgot the password- tells me my email is wrong! SO... is it the site or what?

Any advice???? THANKS!

Oh... yeah... did anyone try to look at Ruby's bridge cam? Any clue why it isn't working?

Long thread on this....

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2133818

Any advice???? THANKS!

No issues for me the several times I accessed the website today.....:):):)

Bob