Your holiday information magazine

PurpleMoonlight

I've not received one for a cruise departing on 18th December.

Have P&O stopped doing them?

You no longer get them if you have opted to print your tickets and luggage labels or if you have booked a saver fare.

To check on your cruise personaliser to see if you have ticked the box to print your own tickets and labels:

Click on "Your Holiday Information" you will see a box highlighted in blue that says

To create your E-Brochure, simply tick the box and your easy to print brochure options will become available.Please note; If you create an E-Brochure, you will have all the information you need to prepare for your holiday and we will no longer send the pre-cruise mailing in the post. If you have ticked this box you have chosen to print your own tickets etc.

Edited by Josy1953

P&O don't send out tickets anymore - your TA will print them for you if you don't have access to a printer. You should have received an Excursion brochure unless you have a Saver or Early Saver Fare or have booked very late or unless you have opted to print it yourself. Ring P&O and ask.

I printed out my own tickets, but I still got an information book, about 5 weeks before we were due to go. It's just the e-brochure I think.

Yes the e-ticket you have to print off or get printed for you. Nothing to do with the booklet. Certainly had them for all our cruises this year.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I wonder why, Purple Moonlight??? I have received them for both of my cruises this year.

Are you quite sure you have not ticked that box on your Personaliser for downloading the brochure instead of receiving it by post?

Mind you, they have just revamped the website and there might be a few teething problems.

I'd also say, give them a ring and ask. We got ours about 5 weeks beforehand, like jean.