What's your Favorite RCL Ship?

LuCruise

Voyager because it has one of these. :D

Voyager+249.JPG

27808621.MensRoomDeck11.jpg

I walked in there the last night and thought I was in the ladies room because I didn't see any urinals. I had to check the sign on the door to make sure. Bring back Voyager!

Wow...sounds awesome! This ship looks great, and to be pampered for so many days. Hope you had a wonderful time!

Well. I'm now confused. As far as sentimental value is concerned, I still say for me (as I've had in the past) that Voyager Class is the perfect size for me with all the WOW (studio B ice rink, Florider on NOS, Promenade, etc.

My confusion lies in that I just came off of Quantum. This ship is outstanding, utterly beautiful and the new so-called "gimmicks" were not gimmicks at all... I really loved the feel and flow of this ship let alone it's class. I'm also confused as it's so unlike any other ship in the fleet... easy to compare Radiance to Freedom to Oasis with trademark similarities, but Quantum is so so very different in every single respect.

I'm also most utterly confused at the negativity on other threads, and even on the same sailing as me!! I just don't get it. How can some of these people's experiences be so very bad whereas I had one of my better experiences?

Bottom line to the question of this thread, I think my favorites are tied between Voyager and Quantum as my #1's.

I've been on the Grandeur of the Seas and Voyager of the Seas and we're looking at going on a cruise with our kids on the Allure of the Seas.

If you've been on multiple RCL ships, what is your favorite and why? How is it in terms of dining? Activities? Shows?

Would love to hear.

I've been on the Navigator (twice), the Freedom, the Monarch, the Serenade, the Voyager, the Mariner, the Enchantment, the Allure, the Legend and the Explorer. So I've been on ten ships and all classes except the new Quantum class. I've also toured the Vision twice.

My favorites are the Mariner and the Navigator. They are a good size with lots of options, without being too big or too small.

Over the years it has changed a couple times.

Mariner the first RCI.

Freedom loved her so much did her twice.

Allure, oh my the Crown loft suites..........wow factor....twice.

Now,

Gonna say the Oasis, because it is our next cruise.

Sea Ya