When was the last time you got docs in the mail..

rjrice1

Booked my cruise that leaves in 6 days....:D

from an auto club TA and actually got this huge package in the mail with all the cruise docs, luggage tags (tons of them) and etc.

Just made the cruise seem more real..

Cathy

Booked my cruise that leaves in 6 days....:D

from an auto club TA and actually got this huge package in the mail with all the cruise docs, luggage tags (tons of them) and etc.

Just made the cruise seem more real..

Cathy

Our cruise on the Rhapsody in 2004. :)

I don't believe they get the paper docs for free, but they can request the adhesive luggage tags be mailed to them.

Yes, adhesive luggage tags were mailed to me about a month ago for our cruise next week, but there were no docs, just the tags. The tags are are thinner in width than the tags we used to receive. (I kinda like the printed ones in the clear holders we got on amazon better.)

Every cruise we take of which has everything we need, including luggage tags, etc., and the latest being last week for our cruise we are taking next month. We have used the same travel agent for years and no we don't pay extra and yes before the final payment was due we received a lower price than was quoted back in April. She is wonderful.

Sincerely, Ron and Carla

No I didn't pay for them either.

What's funny is I already had them printed and laminate them myself

Still was a nice little surprised to get them in the mail. .

cruising Sunday. ..:)

Huge surprised for the grandkids. ..they don't know

Yes, adhesive luggage tags were mailed to me about a month ago for our cruise next week, but there were no docs, just the tags. The tags are are thinner in width than the tags we used to receive. (I kinda like the printed ones in the clear holders we got on amazon better.)

Take the luggage tags that were mailed to you, fold them and insert them into the clear plastic holders. That's what we do and they work just fine.

Take the luggage tags that were mailed to you, fold them and insert them into the clear plastic holders. That's what we do and they work just fine.

We print ours out and then cut them along the lines that say do not cut, and then insert them in the plastic holders.:)