Epic delayed due to propeller issues

richs52

On the Epic now. Sail away is delayed two hours for propeller issues. Captain said that divers are working hard on the issue and it shouldn't modify our itinerary.

We could sit here for a week and I'd be fine...we are on an amazing ship!!! :-)

On the Epic now. Sail away is delayed two hours for propeller issues. Captain said that divers are working hard on the issue and it shouldn't modify our itinerary.

We could sit here for a week and I'd be fine...we are on an amazing ship!!! :-)

Refreshing to see someone with a good attitude about an issue. Have a great cruise.

We had a similar issue on the Breakaway in May. We had to wait a bit longer than usual before boarding and I missed sail away due to my attending the first Cirque show, but other than that, no big deal. NCL seems to handle issues like this pretty well!

Here's to smooth sailing for the rest of the week!

To all of you sailing on the 25th who aren't on our roll call - come join us! We have a HUGE, active group.

And if you just want to hang out at sailaway, there'll be a bunch of us at Spice on deck 16 aft - to be recognized as a Cruise Critic cruiser, wear Mardi Gras beads (available super-cheap at most dollar stores)!

To all of you sailing on the 25th who aren't on our roll call - come join us! We have a HUGE, active group.

And if you just want to hang out at sailaway, there'll be a bunch of us at Spice on deck 16 aft - to be recognized as a Cruise Critic cruiser, wear Mardi Gras beads (available super-cheap at most dollar stores)!

Next Sunday is the 18th :D Enjoy your trip.

However anyone traveling on the 25th who aren't on the roll come on over an join us.

Are you doing B2Bs? 'Cause I thought you were organizing our informal sailaway on the 18th :cool:

Quote debnjoe1438: "Next Sunday is the 18th Enjoy your trip."

Quote trish1c: "Are you doing B2Bs? 'Cause I thought you were organizing our informal sailaway on the 18th :cool:"

To which I say:

DUH!

Trish, don't I WISH I were doing a B2B - but no, the 18th is the correct date for our sailing! Maybe I can get away with blaming it on the remnants of my flu? :o

Quote debnjoe1438: "Next Sunday is the 18th Enjoy your trip."

Quote trish1c: "Are you doing B2Bs? 'Cause I thought you were organizing our informal sailaway on the 18th :cool:"

To which I say:

DUH!

Trish, don't I WISH I were doing a B2B - but no, the 18th is the correct date for our sailing! Maybe I can get away with blaming it on the remnants of my flu? :o

Flu Flu go away and don't come back another day:) I hope you are feeling better, enjoy your cruise

Trish, don't I WISH I were doing a B2B - but no, the 18th is the correct date for our sailing! Maybe I can get away with blaming it on the remnants of my flu? :o [/color][/font]

Makes perfect sense to me. I just was making sure I wasn't going to be wandering around Spice looking for you on the 18th, a week early. :)

Feel better.