Prinsendam

Zuiderdam

Oosterdam

Westerdam

Noordam

Eurodam

Nieuw Amsterdam

and based on drawings, Koningsdam

If the ship you are asking about is not on the list OP, then the answer is no.

Vista class -- I had a recent disappointment on upgrading to a Celebrity Suite on Celebrity to find no window in the separate bedroom and feeling like I was sleeping in a shoe box......I much prefer the open floor plan to see and hear the glorious ocean at all times.....I usually book Deluxe Suites on HAL, was thinking of treating myself to a Pinnacle but don't want to do it if the bedroom is closed off completely from the ocean view.......

Thank you very much for your responses - those photos are really helpful.....unfortunately I did not see one of the bedroom window, but got a good idea of the layout. Thank you again!

I found these 2 photos from AZNative2000 of Oosterdam's PH (now PS) 7046. Well, one is of the window and the other is a reflection:) IF you want a larger, full sized photo send me an email and I'll email them to you.

AzNative_PH_0061.jpg.fc8fa35fb59c4da81053325c3087e0ef.jpg

AzNative_PH_0063.jpg.7449d0924e6ae692807d3615d21f92b6.jpg

The post #9 (above this post) is of a Neptune Suite, not a Pinnacle Suite.

Joanie

Edited by IRL_Joanie

sorry. . wasn't a Pinnacle. . just a signature.

(trying to help tho) :)

Don't worry about it:) I'm sure someone was wanting to see a Signature Suite also:) Though it sure looks like a Neptune Suite to me:)

Joanie

Edited by IRL_Joanie

Don't worry about it:) I'm sure someone was wanting to see a Signature Suite also:) Though it sure looks like a Neptune Suite to me:)

Joanie

It's a Signature Suite - that little tiny wall divider is what makes those stand out

Well, that and the couch when the camera is angled differently

I found these 2 photos from AZNative2000 of Oosterdam's PH (now PS) 7046. Well, one is of the window and the other is a reflection:) IF you want a larger, full sized photo send me an email and I'll email them to you.

[ATTACH]336684[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]336685[/ATTACH]

Joanie

Joanie, if you use Tapatalk it is a snap to post full sized pictures here. When Jacqui was on her last cruise and was having picture difficulty on CC I made that suggestion to her and she was able to post lovely pictures here.

Is there a window to see the ocean in the bedroom in the Pinnacle Suite?

Yes there is. We had the PS on the Zuiderdam (lovely, a huge upsell splurge) and you definitely had the ocean view in the bedroom.

I would post pics but sadly they were sent to a now defunct website and I lost them on my old computer. Sorry.

Edited by kazu

[ATTACH]336684[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]336685[/ATTACH]

Joanie

Nice. Is there a thread with these photos on? Or perhaps it would be easier if you could post a link. Thanks.:)

Edited by Lizzie68

Been a while since I was in Rotterdam Pinnacle suite but seems to me we could see out through the glass door as well as the window on the left when in bed. There was a circular curtain to pull but if left open, my memory is we could see the sea.

Thank you very much for your responses - those photos are really helpful.....unfortunately I did not see one of the bedroom window, but got a good idea of the layout. Thank you again!

if you look at the pics on halfacts.com - specifically 7045 http://halfacts.com/7045-zuiderdam/ while there is no pic of the window - if you look at the deck chairs that are the most forward ahead of the hot tub, they are outside of the bedroom. There is a door there in the bedroom to go out onto the deck so yes, you will see the ocean. the PS is very nice on the Vistas IMO and we really enjoyed it.

if you look at the pics on halfacts.com - specifically 7045 http://halfacts.com/7045-zuiderdam/ while there is no pic of the window - if you look at the deck chairs that are the most forward ahead of the hot tub, they are outside of the bedroom. There is a door there in the bedroom to go out onto the deck so yes, you will see the ocean. the PS is very nice on the Vistas IMO and we really enjoyed it.

Thank you. Great photos.

There is no door in the bedroom to go out onto deck. The door to the deck is from the dinning room. The bedroom has a large window.

There is no door in the bedroom to go out onto deck. The door to the deck is from the dinning room. The bedroom has a large window.

thanks for the correction - I thought I remembered a door but probably mixed it up with the P'dam PS. appreciate it ;)