LIVE From OASIS, 17 Jan 2015, Bill/Marie -My 60th B-day so getting out of the country

PCWalton1

We are on in 3 weeks and will be reading with interest especially any news about Diamond Club on Deck 11

Also we have 11329 and hope to become friends with our neighbors in 11330 so maybe they will let me have a look at their GS

I have 11330 in next year.

Well since we moved from the end of the boardwalk I doubt we can get any pictures of the cabins up there. Maybe one of the balcony. [emoji2]

Would love to see pics or video of 11330 as well. We have that cabin in April of 2016.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

Some good pics of 11330 would be nice to see too! :)

We have that cabin for a B2B May 9 and 16. I hope you can post some pictures and information about the cabin after your cruise in April. Since our friends are also near us on deck 11 we will be opening up for them if they can't see the water shows from 11329 and 11327.

Norine

We checked into the hotel and signed up for the 10:30 shuttle to the pier in the morning.

After dropping the bags we headed up the street to the Las Vegas Cuban restaurant. We ate here before and really liked it. They did not disappoint.

I had skirt steak and Marie had the roast pig.

9254766522c3c420666e1cdf8b5fec09.jpg

8873954970196a9f7ca0a756df4e86b9.jpg

05d3528a53660ff8ec8136b0e4b5f04c.jpg

2fa9ec8df15e4b5da8083b1987610d23.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

Happy Birthday, Bill, I know you will love being in your 60's! :rolleyes: :D What a great to celebrate!

I used the middle speed for WIFI connection on Allure last month and it was very fast. As fast as I get here at home, in fact. I LOVED it, and now I'm spoiled. It should be fast enough to do your live thread with no problems. I look forward to your live posts.

Bon Voyage :)

What were the rates for the internet packages, Karen?

I wish I had taken a screen shot of the price list when I signed up. My unlimited package for 1 device, 7 days, middle connection speed (I think the 3 speeds, with different variations, were Premium Plus, Premium, and Basic) was $115, before my Crown & Anchor coupon was applied. :)

I wish I had taken a screen shot of the price list when I signed up. My unlimited package for 1 device, 7 days, middle connection speed (I think the 3 speeds, with different variations, were Premium Plus, Premium, and Basic) was $115, before my Crown & Anchor coupon was applied. :)

How would you rate the speed of the middle package? Could you easily send pictures?

How would you rate the speed of the middle package? Could you easily send pictures?

The speed varies from ship to ship, as you know, regardless of the plan you purchase. On Allure, it was very fast, and sending photos was no problem. Strangely enough, when we were on Quantum in November, it was so slow in our cabin, I couldn't send photos at all. I had better luck in the Esplanade, but Allure's WIFI was the best I've experienced.

The speed varies from ship to ship, as you know, regardless of the plan you purchase. On Allure, it was very fast, and sending photos was no problem. Strangely enough, when we were on Quantum in November, it was so slow in our cabin, I couldn't send photos at all. I had better luck in the Esplanade, but Allure's WIFI was the best I've experienced.

I should have clarified I was asking about the Allure. I'm excited about sending pictures--quickly--on the Oasis with the new internet speeds.

This is what is currently posted here on Cruise Critic. I'll find out today. :)

this is what is currently posted here on CC for unlimited wifi for Oasis/Allure.

Basic: Checking in for flights or responding to the occasional e-mail, this package is ideal for basic users where the additional speed isn't important.

Voyage Plan - 2 Devices $200

Voyage Plan - 1 Device $150

Daily: $35

Hourly (used in same day): $15

Premium: At speeds 4x faster than the Basic plan, this is the perfect package to stay connected with your family and friends back home via e-mail, social media, Skype and more! This package is designed to WOW!

Voyage Plan - 2 Devices $210

Voyage Plan - 1 Device $160

Daily: $40

Hourly (used in same day): $20

Premium Plus: With download speeds never before seen at sea, this package lets you do it all - from streaming movies, to live video calls, downloading large files and more. With Premium Plus the sky is the limit.

Voyage Plan - 2 Devices $350

Voyage Plan - 1 Device $280

Daily: $70

Hourly (used in same day): $35

Good morning everyone. Time to go sailing. Too far away to get a visual but I see online that Oasis is here and hopefully getting the current load of passengers off to we can embark. :D

16299368032_cd43b851dc_b.jpg

I slept till close to 8 this morning and was surprised as I never slept so late. Then I remembered that would be 5 am back home. :o

Going to head downstairs and get some breakfast then try to chill till the shuttle arrives.

I slept till close to 8 this morning and was surprised as I never slept so late. Then I remembered that would be 5 am back home. :o

Going to head downstairs and get some breakfast then try to chill till the shuttle arrives.

You sound like me on embarkation day! "Get up get up! I think I see the ship pulling in!" Needless to say I do not have a fan club those mornings.

This is what is currently posted here on Cruise Critic. I'll find out today. :)

this is what is currently posted here on CC for unlimited wifi for Oasis/Allure.

Basic: Checking in for flights or responding to the occasional e-mail, this package is ideal for basic users where the additional speed isn't important.

Voyage Plan - 2 Devices $200

Voyage Plan - 1 Device $150

Daily: $35

Hourly (used in same day): $15

Premium: At speeds 4x faster than the Basic plan, this is the perfect package to stay connected with your family and friends back home via e-mail, social media, Skype and more! This package is designed to WOW!

Voyage Plan - 2 Devices $210

Voyage Plan - 1 Device $160

Daily: $40

Hourly (used in same day): $20

Premium Plus: With download speeds never before seen at sea, this package lets you do it all - from streaming movies, to live video calls, downloading large files and more. With Premium Plus the sky is the limit.

Voyage Plan - 2 Devices $350

Voyage Plan - 1 Device $280

Daily: $70

Hourly (used in same day): $35

Bill, that is way more expensive than our Allure package, for Premium, 1 device, unlimited. I hope your speed is appropriately faster. :) Does each ship do its own pricing? Does it depend on the software and hardware being used? I know that I have paid varying prices on the last 4 ships we have been on, pro-rated for 7 days. :confused: