can you check a box of sodas with your cabin number?

Galleon1234

I think (and somebody correct me if I'm wrong) you can bring on one 12 pack per person in your party.

We always bring at least one twelve pack of dark soda (like Pepsi or Coke or Dr. Pepper) and one of ginger ale in case one of us gets a sick tummy (because cleaning up half digested milk puke is SO MUCH fun for everyone involved, donchaknow?:rolleyes:).

I remember us carrying ours on in a rolling bag (to make it easier to handle) and I remember having it with us the entire time until the rooms were ready.

Can someone tell me if Carnival might have a place that you can drop off or store any carry on bags until the rooms are ready? I know that on each NCL ship they have a designated room that you can drop your items off, get a claim ticket and then pick them up once the rooms are ready so that you don't have to lug them around with you. Does Carnival do this and I might have just missed it last time we were on the ship? :confused:

I remember us carrying ours on in a rolling bag (to make it easier to handle) and I remember having it with us the entire time until the rooms were ready.

Can someone tell me if Carnival might have a place that you can drop off or store any carry on bags until the rooms are ready? I know that on each NCL ship they have a designated room that you can drop your items off, get a claim ticket and then pick them up once the rooms are ready so that you don't have to lug them around with you. Does Carnival do this and I might have just missed it last time we were on the ship? :confused:

No, Carnival has no such facility. You keep your carry-ons with you until your cabin is ready. Your only other option is to purchase the "FTTF". It's $49.95 per cabin (not per person). The FTTF sells out very quickly, so if it's something you'd be interested in, book it as soon as it becomes available. You'll find it listed in your home port excursions.

No, Carnival has no such facility. You keep your carry-ons with you until your cabin is ready. Your only other option is to purchase the "FTTF". It's $49.95 per cabin (not per person). The FTTF sells out very quickly, so if it's something you'd be interested in, book it as soon as it becomes available. You'll find it listed in your home port excursions.

So buy paying $50 it allows you to put your carry on's in your room? :eek: Yikes.

So buy paying $50 it allows you to put your carry on's in your room? :eek: Yikes.

It includes other features as well...

Please carry on your soda and do not try to check it by it self or in a bag. I have seen horror story's on here of people who do that and end up ruining a whole lot of peoples cruise cause their soda exploded during loading and got everyone's bag around it wet.

I just checked into it and it's already sold out for our cruise (booked late in the game and only 54 days to go). I guess I'll be lugging around soda. :p

Or you can buy it them on the ship. I know it's more expensive but for me it beats lugging them around.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

Or you can buy it them on the ship. I know it's more expensive but for me it beats lugging them around.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

If you buy them on the ship, you don't get the benefit of getting checked in and getting on the ship early though correct? So the only other benefit would be getting to drop things off to your room early and priority tender right? How much more is it?

I just checked into it and it's already sold out for our cruise

(booked late in the game and only 54 days to go). I

guess I'll be lugging around soda. :p

Hi Mitsugirly :)

FTTF cannot be purchased on the ship. It must be purchased online prior to your sailing.

Keep an eye out for the FTTF for your voyage.

Sold out does not mean sold out. When they open up they are sold in blocks of 15.

Just as one would do in regard to looking for price drops on a regular basis, do the same for FTTF.

When FTTF opens up they sell fast. I would check a couple times a day.

Here is some FTTF info:

https://www.goccl.com/~/media/Files/Irman/bookccl/shipboard_knowledge/FastertotheFunPackage.htm

Good luck, have a terrific day!

:)

Edited by PortSideCruzan

Hi Mitsugirly :)

FTTF cannot be purchased on the ship. It must be purchased online prior to your sailing.

Keep an eye out for the FTTF for your voyage.

Sold out does not mean sold out. When they open up they are sold in blocks of 15.

Just as one would do in regard to looking for price drops on a regular basis, do the same for FTTF.

When FTTF opens up they sell fast. I would check a couple times a day.

Here is some FTTF info:

https://www.goccl.com/~/media/Files/Irman/bookccl/shipboard_knowledge/FastertotheFunPackage.htm

Good luck, have a terrific day!

:)

Thanks for the info! I will definitely be checking it (since I'm on the Carnival site multiple times a day anyhow LOL).

So you only have to purchase 1 per room it says...but yet by the price it list price per person adult and then also child? :confused:

If you buy them on the ship, you don't get the benefit of getting checked in and getting on the ship early though correct? So the only other benefit would be getting to drop things off to your room early and priority tender right? How much more is it?

What you answered to was regarding buying soda, not FTTF. Keep checking for FTTF, more can be released time to time, it's not just a one time thing. It isn't just a privilege to drop off suitcases, your cabin will be ready.

What you answered to was regarding buying soda, not FTTF. Keep checking for FTTF, more can be released time to time, it's not just a one time thing. It isn't just a privilege to drop off suitcases, your cabin will be ready.

I will keep checking. Thanks