"Dancing of the Ships" Speculation

cruisexlife

In the 21st Century - yes; 1941 - no....

This is true.

A remarkable place we have visited that I will never forget. They keep the right level of respect for those that paid the ultimate price.

Edited by jimbo5544

So as usual, nothing was announced. There was SUPPOSED to be some dancing of the ships today, and as usual, nothing. Hopefully we will find out the rest of the news before the year ends!

There's still plenty of time before the day ends.

The Miracle is also listed on the Hawaii Port Authority as porting in Kailua/Kona on January 22, 2017.

And listed as being on a full ship charter out of Tampa from the 5th-14th of February 2017.

:cool:

I am willing to bet that Carnival has delayed the announcement because they would like to sail from Tampa to Havana. There has been a lot of kicky in in DC over airlines and cruise ships going there so Carnival is having to hold back and maybe even change plans.

From John this morning when asked about the next dancing announcement:

" its frustrating because I know whats happening next and I know many will be pleased. But there are some ports of call to be finalised for the ships involved so please bare with me and I will let you know the moment I can. cheers "

From John this morning when asked about the next dancing announcement:

" its frustrating because I know whats happening next and I know many will be pleased. But there are some ports of call to be finalised for the ships involved so please bare with me and I will let you know the moment I can. cheers "

That also means that many will not be pleased:eek:

I am willing to bet that Carnival has delayed the announcement because they would like to sail from Tampa to Havana. There has been a lot of kicky in in DC over airlines and cruise ships going there so Carnival is having to hold back and maybe even change plans.

I bet the delay is over trying to confirm the Panama Canal expansion will be complete so they can move the Splendor over to replace the Miracle.

I would absolutely love to see cruises start going to Cuba, but I have strong doubts that Congress can agree to what brand of toilet paper to use at the Capitol, much less to opening up travel to Cuba. I really hope I am wrong, but I don't see it happening until after the 2016 elections at the earliest.

More from John Heald today: "I know many of you are still waiting for east coast and west coast news and I will post it the moment the beards allow me to do so. I don't want to give a specific date in case it changes which I have done before resulting in some people in blue t shirts to be very upset at me. It will be soon and it will make many people very happy indeed." Hopefully soon, very happy he has at least finally brought the subject back up. Can't wait to hear the big news, it's gotta be something big if it's been taking this long haha!

• 2 weeks later...
With the amount of time it's been taking, we will be lucky to hear about it before the end of the year, LOL. It's been taking way too long

John Heald keeps teasing and of course all we hear about is his dentist trip like who cares.

• 2 weeks later...
And you believed him? How many times will he say this?

I know! Not getting my hopes up but hopefully tomorrow we will finally hear something already. They act like we don't already know what's going on. There's only 2 ships left in the "dance" and that's Miracle and Splendor. Again not getting my hopes too high up but hopefully we will hear something tomorrow, I hope lol.

Yeah - the whole thing that has been ongoing is so annoying.

It's very unprofessional. The majority of the cruise lines just release them all at once without having to slowlyyyy do it like 3 ships at a time like Carnival. RCL and Princess just announce it at once, and that's the best way to do it. The way carnival does it is very bad.