Price drop 49 days from cruise

carqueen1

Was checking online at Princess last nite, and found out the cruise we've booked has had an $80 pp price drop. I've always been able to get an onboard credit for the difference at 90 days or more out, but 49 days? The ad does say new bookings only.....Suggestions?

If the first one says "no", wait ten minutes, call back and try again.;)

I did that when Princess had messed up my wife's FCC listings. The first person said they couldn't help me because my next cruise was booked through a TA. I waited 10 minutes, called back, and the next person fixed it for me immediately.

Were you dealing with a TA or with Princess directly?

I had the same thing happen (a $300 drop) and when I called Princess they said it was for "New Bookings Only" and could do nothing for me.

John

I called Princess directly. At first they said no for new bookings only. I explained I was Platinum and asked for compensation. Was offered a free upgrade instead and I explained I was very happy with my cabin as is. Then I was granted OBC for customer goodwill. I agree with the prev posters, call again until someone can help you.

I called Princess directly. At first they said no for new bookings only. I explained I was Platinum and asked for compensation. Was offered a free upgrade instead and I explained I was very happy with my cabin as is. Then I was granted OBC for customer goodwill. I agree with the prev posters, call again until someone can help you.

It took a little bit of patience and a$$ Kissing but Princess did credit us with $25 Customer Goodwill OBCs