My Cruises Question

Andie272

It probably never will. Print out your invoice and bring with you just in case.

I changed my booking today to include the free beverage package, the update invoice I got shows it, but when I log into My Cruises on RCI site I don't see it. Does it just take time to update? Will it not show it something?

I changed my booking today to include the free beverage package, the update invoice I got shows it, but when I log into My Cruises on RCI site I don't see it. Does it just take time to update? Will it not show it something?

Hi! It takes some time to update, but please reach out to us within the next few days if you don't see a change! You can reach us at: (800) 529-6918. We're here to help!

Sorry confused..."free" beverage package or you paid to add the beverage package :confused:

Hi! It takes some time to update, but please reach out to us within the next few days if you don't see a change! You can reach us at: (800) 529-6918. We're here to help!

Well hello there RCI! Good to see you :D

Whoa! THAT was a shocker! :eek:

I have 2 cruises booked for this year and was given a free drinks package with both. As far as i know these were offers for the UK market at that time.

\however they are not showing on \my \cruises for both. One was booked direct with RCI and the other with a travel agent. The first of these cruises is in April.

Who do i contact to make sure these are added or is my payment receipt proof enough.

Maria

Thank you!

As for the comments about the "free" package...thank you for your unsolicited comments....

I have 2 cruises booked for this year and was given a free drinks package with both. As far as i know these were offers for the UK market at that time.

\however they are not showing on \my \cruises for both. One was booked direct with RCI and the other with a travel agent. The first of these cruises is in April.

Who do i contact to make sure these are added or is my payment receipt proof enough.

Maria

Same here, got Select package included.

But not showing up under in my account on RCI web site.

We are wanting to upgrade one of the packages to Premier, But unable to do this as it's not showing our current drink package.

Would be nice to know if it will ever show up.

Kezz

Same here, got Select package included.

But not showing up under in my account on RCI web site.

We are wanting to upgrade one of the packages to Premier, But unable to do this as it's not showing our current drink package.

Would be nice to know if it will ever show up.

Kezz

And there's me wanting to downgrade my included package to the Royal Replenish. Not looking for any money back just don't need all that alcohol. Have given up trying to phone and email and will attempt to have that discussion on board.

Linda

And there's me wanting to downgrade my included package to the Royal Replenish. Not looking for any money back just don't need all that alcohol. Have given up trying to phone and email and will attempt to have that discussion on board.

Linda

I think this is why so many Long queues at Guest service.

That's what I want to avoid.

Also our TA says we have the Package, so why doesn't it show on My Account.

I don't like uncertainty. And just wish it would show what we're getting.

Kezz