UBP - Must try cocktail/drink list!

Warm-Water Diver

What would you all recommend for a lightweight/non-alcohol drinker? My wife rarely has alcohol but we have UBP for our next two cruises and the list looks exciting. She'd try something if she can't taste the alcohol in it. I'm more of a mixed drink guy (as in mix my vodka with ice) but some of the frozen drinks on the list I will definitely have.

I rarely drink too, except when we have the UBP:D My favorite drinks are Mango Meltdown which is kind of a fruit slushee and BBC. The BBC is like a banana flavored milkshake. I consider them both desserts!

What would you all recommend for a lightweight/non-alcohol drinker? My wife rarely has alcohol but we have UBP for our next two cruises and the list looks exciting. She'd try something if she can't taste the alcohol in it. I'm more of a mixed drink guy (as in mix my vodka with ice) but some of the frozen drinks on the list I will definitely have.

Have her try a Miami vice. Strawberry dacquiri and pina coladas together. Tastes great

Safe sailing

We are leaving today on the NCL Jewel to Alaska. I have been following this thread for a while now and have a list of drinks loaded onto my Iphone I am going to try. Thanks everyone for all the effort put into this.

That is what I did also and it worked out well. I downloaded the list and tried them all!! That was a fun adventure having the UBP!!

Deb

I have a friend like that. She will order a drink and request little or no alcohol and it works for her, especially the frozen ones.

Deb

I am a non/lightweight drinker and on the Getaway last year we did the mojito tasting and the watermelon one was amazing! I'm sure you can ask for drinks weaker, that's my plan. I figure it's a good time to try things without feeling like man that just cost me $10:). Have a nice cruise!

I am a non/lightweight drinker and on the Getaway last year we did the mojito tasting and the watermelon one was amazing! I'm sure you can ask for drinks weaker, that's my plan. I figure it's a good time to try things without feeling like man that just cost me $10:). Have a nice cruise!

That why I like being offered the UBP at no cost. No great lose if you try something you do not like, spending $8-$10 or more for it, for just 1-2 sips.

watermelon mojito and the raspberry one were great, as well as the watermelon martini!

What a great thread!

I love their Mango Martini (still have the glasses)

Also Pear Vodka with Fresca, yum!

Espresso Martinis

Hendricks Gin Martini with muddled cucumber and lavender

Coffee with Grand Marnier and the chocolate souffle....

Cruise is over a year away, but hey a girl has to plan!

Laurie

• 2 weeks later...
Great List! Does anyone know what is in a Rum Cake? Someone mentioned this drink somewhere on the forum but I haven't seen details on it.

I had one on our June BA cruise and it was amazing!

Pyrat XO Reserve dark rum, Godiva dark liquor, Chambord, fresh cream

on RCCL, if you get the drink of the day, you get a very nice glass as souvenir. does NCL have something like that?

NCL Glasses nowhere near the quality of RCL but the drinks are as good.

"B.M.W." Bailey's, Malibu and whiskey. (Shot or cocktail)

A John Smith's or Newcastle Brown and a "white wine for the lady":D:D

I just found this thread. Going on the Breakaway on Sunday. Two of my favorite martinis ever were on NCL ships. The Lavender Martini and the Citrus Gem. Didn't see either on the list. Can't wait until Sunday:D

I will meet you at shakers! ;)

Just an FYI, some of the drinks on the list they would not make onboard getaway sept 2015

Like no watermelon martini at ANY bar, and I didn't know about the watermelon martini but i would highly doubt it.

Not a huge deal to me, but just to let everyone know

Just an FYI, some of the drinks on the list they would not make onboard getaway sept 2015

Like no watermelon martini at ANY bar, and I didn't know about the watermelon martini but i would highly doubt it.

Not a huge deal to me, but just to let everyone know

They wouldn't even make it for you if you provided the ingredients? I find it hard to believe they don't have the ingredients, especially watermelon flavored liqueur..