UBP - Must try cocktail/drink list!

Warm-Water Diver

Since many have the UBP and the new bar menus have limited drinks listed, I have created a list of beverages that have been mentioned on Cruise Critic. Here is the LINK for Beverage List.

Sorry to disappoint, but just off the Breakaway on Sunday, and I loved loved loved the Banana Banshee, but it was made much different than listed. I do not remember all the ingredients, but it defiantly had Vanilla Stoli Vodka, chocolate, and other yummy stuff, also the Miami Vice had blue on top ( red, white and blue). Also delicious Jolly Rancher shot ( I got it on ice). So good and tasty.

Safe sailing

Sorry to disappoint, but just off the Breakaway on Sunday, and I loved loved loved the Banana Banshee, but it was made much different than listed. I do not remember all the ingredients, but it defiantly had Vanilla Stoli Vodka, chocolate, and other yummy stuff, also the Miami Vice had blue on top ( red, white and blue). Also delicious Jolly Rancher shot ( I got it on ice). So good and tasty.

Safe sailing

How did you find overall service?

And were the bartenders able to make all the old drinks or do anything custom or was it very limiting?

Safe sailing

It can depend on the bartender! We got two totally different version of a Dirty Banana on our last cruise. Good thing we had the UBP. Just walked on to the next bar and got a great one:cool:

How did you find overall service?

And were the bartenders able to make all the old drinks or do anything custom or was it very limiting?

Service was great. Bartenders did whatever you asked for, if they knew how to make it. Wasnt limiting at all.

Safe sailing

going on the getaway sept. 19 and also got the UBP promo, so what doesn't it include..lol

this will be a first trying the UBP....im a Stoli (vodka) and Maker's Mark (burbon) drinker, those should be included correct?

was there a particular bartender that you preferred?

We'll be on that sailing with you!

My new favorite drink is a bomb pop martini, divine and very pretty!

bomb Pop Martini

2 oz Bacardi Razz

2 oz Blue Curacao

2 oz lemonade

Capful of Grenadine

Shake Bacardi Razz, Blue Curacao and lemonade with ice. Pour into martini glass.

Slowly pour a capful of grenadine down the side of the glass so that it settles in the bottom. Sip and enjoy!

When I went to GSC, it took 45min standing in line to get 1 drink! We didn't have UBP at that time (this past March) so we opted for a bucket of beer, which was well worth it. But yes the UBP was covered there, but not for buckets of beer!

When I went to GSC, it took 45min standing in line to get 1 drink! We didn't have UBP at that time (this past March) so we opted for a bucket of beer, which was well worth it. But yes the UBP was covered there, but not for buckets of beer!

Interesting, I didn't know that! I wonder if they will then also honor it at Harvest Caye?

• 2 weeks later...

What would you all recommend for a lightweight/non-alcohol drinker? My wife rarely has alcohol but we have UBP for our next two cruises and the list looks exciting. She'd try something if she can't taste the alcohol in it. I'm more of a mixed drink guy (as in mix my vodka with ice) but some of the frozen drinks on the list I will definitely have.