UBP - Must try cocktail/drink list!

Warm-Water Diver

What's in the Espresso Martini? Besides espresso, of course!

Espresso Martini is a coffee flavored variation of

Martini and is made with coffee liqueur and vodka.

Espresso Martini is made by mixing Vodka, Kahlua,

sugar syrup and Chilled Espresso in a cocktail shaker

filled with ice

Espresso Martini is a coffee flavored variation of

Martini and is made with coffee liqueur and vodka.

Espresso Martini is made by mixing Vodka, Kahlua,

sugar syrup and Chilled Espresso in a cocktail shaker

filled with ice

This one sounds great! There are so many on the list that I can't wait to try. We leave on Sunday!

After several Martini Flights, the following are on our MVP list:

Le fizz- vodka. , st. Germaine, lime juice , seltzer

Apple- vodka, apple pucker, sour mix

Passionate martini - (2) Vodka, (1) Passoa, pineapple juice

Pomegranate Ketel One Vodka, Pama, cranberry juice

• 1 month later...

I'm the OP and if you don't want to carry around an 8 page PDF, just use my 2 page list (prints in landscape). Most (not all) of the drinks on my list are on his list anyway :rolleyes: and the bartenders don't care what the picture looks like. They just want the ingredients. Also, there's 49 drinks on his PDF and 63 on mine. You can do the math.

I did print both however on my recent Escape cruise and after the first trip to the bar, the staff manager wanted to make copies of my landscaped 2 page list. The 8 page PDF stayed in the cabin the rest of the cruise.

Most of my drinks were made at the Pool Bar and by the 3rd day of the cruise almost all bartenders knew me by name and knew how to make my favorite drinks.

So here are my families' favorites after 7 days of drinking:

1) "Liquid Marijuana" (my wife's absolute FAV)

2) "Vespar Martini" w/h Grey Goose and Bombay Sapphire Gin" (my personal FAV)

3) BBC and Mango Meltdown (my son's FAV)

Funny how many cruisers and bartenders alike asked me where I got the list.... I just smiled and told them that I did my homework and brought it along. Also funny how many cruisers asked if they could take a cellphone pic of the 2 page list. Always willing to help out the fellow cruiser

NCL UBP FAV DRINKS.xls

Edited by Warm-Water Diver

I know this is one of those drinks from the past... but I love them! My sister and I were on a Celebrity Cruise and I kept trying to order one for an after dinner cocktail and they kept bringing me a "pink lady", which is totally different. We finally found a bartender that knew how to make one and thereafter, every night after dinner he would appear at our table with 2 pink squirrels.. Didn't matter what bar he was working, he'd walk all the way across the ship to bring them to us... needless to say, we tipped him generously! Here's the recipe! Try one sometime, you'll love them..

3/4 ounce creme de noyaux

3/4 ounce white creme de cacao

1 1/2 ounces heavy cream

Commenting because I keep losing this thread and want to make notes (or lists/printouts!) for our cruise in 2 weeks! Thanks so much for doing this!

Has anyone had trouble with bartenders giving you a hard time about making one? If so, why? Just too busy, too much trouble, didn't have ingredients, etc. Thanks!

Has anyone had trouble with bartenders giving you a hard time about making one? If so, why? Just too busy, too much trouble, didn't have ingredients, etc. Thanks!

Yes, I really wanted Twilight Zones which I had previously had on a Carnival cruise. Couldn't find a bartender who knew what it was. I had my friend text me the "recipe" and they just looked at it and sort of shrugged but wouldn't make it.

Yes, I really wanted Twilight Zones which I had previously had on a Carnival cruise. Couldn't find a bartender who knew what it was. I had my friend text me the "recipe" and they just looked at it and sort of shrugged but wouldn't make it.

I didn't have any issues at all onboard my Escape Dec 11th sailing. Bartenders seemed eager to make anything you requested as long they knew what was in it or you could tell them the ingredients. That's why I kept my trusty 2 page Xcel spreadsheet handy the entire cruise.

One note, not all bars contain all ingredients and if that's the case, they obviously can't make a drink if one or more of the liquors are missing.

CASE IN POINT: I ordered the "RUM CAKE" from the Pool Bar. The Bartender simply looked at the ingredients and told me he didn't have GODIVA DARK LIQUOR and suggested trying at one of the "inner" bars on the ship like Meridian etc. I found all the bartenders extremely friendly and very helpful. It also helps if you get to know them and strike a repor by joking around and having friendly conversation with them.

Thanks for this list :D. Love the pics too. Will def use it on our next cruise!

Thanks for bringing this back to the top. It was great on our Star cruise of the British Isles. We showed it to some bartenders when ordering a drink. They wanted a copy of the report. Enjoyed many of the beverages but could not get through the list.

Are all the drinks on this menu covered on the UBP price maximum? Thank u

I know this is one of those drinks from the past... but I love them! My sister and I were on a Celebrity Cruise and I kept trying to order one for an after dinner cocktail and they kept bringing me a "pink lady", which is totally different. We finally found a bartender that knew how to make one and thereafter, every night after dinner he would appear at our table with 2 pink squirrels.. Didn't matter what bar he was working, he'd walk all the way across the ship to bring them to us... needless to say, we tipped him generously! Here's the recipe! Try one sometime, you'll love them..

3/4 ounce creme de noyaux

3/4 ounce white creme de cacao

1 1/2 ounces heavy cream

My favorite thread ever. I'm leaving Sunday on the Dawn for Western Caribbean and can't wait! Especially with this drink list in hand. Thanks so much to everyone for contributing to this post.

That said does anyone know the hours of the bars on the ship or where I could find that list? I think these 2 lists need to go hand in hand ha ha. There are only so many hours in a day and a loooong list to go through. :)

Thanks!