Cruise Critic Australia is LIVE!

BIG NEWS! It's finally here!!! The new Cruise Critic Australia website has launched today. And we're telling our AU/NZ forum first :)

It means anyone in Australia will now be redirected to www.cruisecritic.com.au

Boards remain the same. Log in here as usual.

You can still see all the global content too, but Australian content will now rise to the top. Australian news coverage will also be ramped up, starting tomorrow.

We're in beta (testing phase), so plenty more local news, reviews and features to come, but please come and check out the site today, and let us know what you'd like to see (or not see) on your local site.

Thanks!

Louise Goldsbury

Australia Editor

Cruise Critic

Am I missing something, I have come to these boards my normal way and when I follow that link it still brings me here, confused? yes I am.

Same here, I hit the 'new' site and end up in the same playroom.

I like the new format and articles but the photo of the ship sailing through the heads is depressing - only because I'm not on it!

The front/opening page is just more aussified (if that is a word) with stories and articles more suited for us.:D

Edited by MicCanberra

Does anyone know why we have a separate site? Is the original site experiencing congestion given there are now too many Aussie and Kiwi cruise fans posting? :o I feel like we've been sent to the 'naughty room'.

It is supposed to concentrate on more Australian content. The info pages and and editorial stuff [if that's the right term] is heading that way, the forums seem exactly the same.

If you have an iPad tablet, there is a Cruise Critic App, you just subscribe to your favourite threads

Nuh still use a computer.

I know when I post to a thread it subscribes, but I'd love to be able to click "New Posts" and get the sub-forums that I'm interested in to the top, say Aus, Princess, Celebrity, Azamara, Ask a Question with the others lower down the list.

But I guess I want too much.

Its crap I dont want to be redirected I want the USA site back as a default.

Local news is rubbish as are the local ships why why please just go away

BIG NEWS! It's finally here!!! The new Cruise Critic Australia website has launched today. And we're telling our AU/NZ forum first :)

It means anyone in Australia will now be redirected to www.cruisecritic.com.au

Boards remain the same. Log in here as usual.

You can still see all the global content too, but Australian content will now rise to the top. Australian news coverage will also be ramped up, starting tomorrow.

We're in beta (testing phase), so plenty more local news, reviews and features to come, but please come and check out the site today, and let us know what you'd like to see (or not see) on your local site.

Thanks!

Louise Goldsbury

Australia Editor

Cruise Critic

Alas it is "ozzie" dribble at its worst surely we moved on from the the rubbish I have seen on the page thus far.It reinforces all that is wrong with the Australian travel industry ,cheap rubbish sold as a "lifetime" experience .Frankly Australians will continue to travel overseas until cruise companies send us some decent product and introduce new ports and destinations.

Note to all - you will have to login in from scratch - if you click on an old link it will take you to the "non .au" site.

you mean I will have to log off and THEN try and remember what my password is????