2 Questions-Sailing on Mar 7 Reflection

Miss JAD

Hi - We sail 1 week from today. I have two questions for our cruise on Reflection:

1 - Persian Gardens - if I have a spa appointment, do I have to pay for a Persian Garden Pass or is there free access included before or after my appointment?

2 - Specialty Restaurants - Is it possible to just make a last minute booking to these - Walk in at 8:30 p.m. or must you book ahead.

Thanks for your help. Finished laying out my packing today and the count down is on.

Miss JAD

Spa appointments do not include persian Gardens passes.

A walk in dinner without reservations might be allowed but it puts a lot of extra pressure on that restaurant. Their staffing for any given night is based on the number of reservations. Some dishes, such as the "amuse Bouche" are prepared in advance based on the number of reservations. There is no way to accurately predict if a walk-in party can be accommodated or not.

As usual, Cruisestich is correct:)....

Dinner in the Specialty Restaurants are normally reservations required.

You may walk up to the Maitr'd of course;)....but I would quite

surprised if they have space available....but who knows? Nobody

will prevent you from asking:)

Often the restaurants are looking for customers. Often on port days, as passengers are returning, they are offering discounts for that day. Happened at least 3 times on our last cruise on the Eclipse. The discount was 20%

Even calling a few hours in advance will allow you to get a "reservation". Some cabin categories will have more chance of getting a "reservation". We've changed plans as late as 5pm and been accommodated within 30 min of our requested time.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

I was on the Reflection in December. The first night will have discounts for restaurants that night. Others nights will depend on how booked they are.

Don't miss the lobster in the Murano. It is Flambéed right at your table!

Fantastic if you like a cream sauce.

Often the restaurants are looking for customers. Often on port days, as passengers are returning, they are offering discounts for that day. Happened at least 3 times on our last cruise on the Eclipse. The discount was 20%

How many times have you walked into a restaurant, the place is completely empty and the host will ask if you have a reservation. When they do that I look around and remark is one really required tonight. :D

happy crusing 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

I was on the Reflection in December. The first night will have discounts for restaurants that night. Others nights will depend on how booked they are.

Don't miss the lobster in the Murano. It is Flambéed right at your table!

Fantastic if you like a cream sauce.

YES we will get the lobster at Murano. WE Love seafood. We are are on Reflection for 2 weeks and bought the 4 dinner package for the second week.