Newest American Table Menus

PinaCarada

Thank you so much for posting the menu it looks very good and my only problem with this menu is......WHAT AM I GOING TO CHOOSE???????

It's also good to see they have the old favourites and some new choices and the menu certainly won't ruin my cruise. I will always find something that I like.

Can't wait to get onboard the Glory!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These menu's look great. We're sailing on the Valor in October, hopefully we'll get this menu.

My problem with the menu is this, all the appetizers look awesome. Are you allow to order extra apps, or can you only get one each? Would love to get one to share with wife, like say a shrimp cocktail, then we could each order one more each. Do people do this?

These menu's look great. We're sailing on the Valor in October, hopefully we'll get this menu.

My problem with the menu is this, all the appetizers look awesome. Are you allow to order extra apps, or can you only get one each? Would love to get one to share with wife, like say a shrimp cocktail, then we could each order one more each. Do people do this?

You can order what you want and how many you want. If you want 3 lobster tails order 3 if you want a flat iron steak to go with your lobster tail order it. if you want 2 shrimp cocktails....yup order it. They are very accommodating.

My DW is not a huge fan of carrots and she was picking them out of her bean soup and the waiter saw them and asked if they were bad. She said she wasn't fond of them and the next night she ordered bean soup again and they had zero carrots in them.

DW asked the waiter did they run out of carrots lol and he said no I had a special bowl made for you. I'm like ARE YOU KIDDING ME? He said no sir we will make it right for you as long as we know the day before.

Totally floored me, HOW is that for service?

Edited by hockeyguru32

I have never been a fan of Tiramisu because I don't like coffee, but Nutella Tiramisu sounds promising. Can't wait to try it!

I don't eat it either because I don't like coffee. But I LOVE Nutella.

John Heald posted some projected rollout dates on his page today:

Carnival Magic - 5/31/2015

Carnival Triumph - 6/20/2015

Carnival Dream - 7/19/2015

Carnival Pride - 8/9/2015

Carnival Conquest - 8/31/2015

Carnival Splendor - 9/20/2015

Carnival Miracle- 10/10/2015

Carnival Sunshine - 10/31/2015

• 4 weeks later...

Source? I couldn't find that on his blog or Facebook?

Did anyone else notice that the first elegant night which in the pass, at least with every past cruise I have ever been on, was always on the second night. Now I noticed by what the new menus says, that it is now on the third night. Did they change it? So has anyone here been on a current cruise with these new menus???

So did anyone else notice this??? Just wondering

Edited by thepauls93

Wow, looks like I'm going to be eating a lot of chicken, tilapia and salmon, lol! I don't think there's one other dish that appeals to me. I'm very disappointed that the menu seems to be heavy on the red meat dishes. But honestly, I don't really care. I'm not going on a cruise with the sole purpose of eating. That's just a necessity! :-)

Did anyone else notice that the first elegant night which in the pass, at least with every past cruise I have ever been on, was always on the second night. Now I noticed by what the new menus says, that it is now on the third night. Did they change it? So has anyone here been on a current cruise with these new menus???

So did anyone else notice this??? Just wondering

The order that I posted the new menu was the order that John Heald posted it to his Facebook page. It was from the first week they debuted it on the Breeze, so I'm sure it is being chronologically adjusted as it goes through the rollouts.

I looked back at his post from 2/10 (which is where I got this menu) and he says, "Here is the third menu from the Carnival Breeze and her American Table debut this cruise. This is the American Feast elegant night menu."

Usually the first elegant night is the first sea day of the cruise, so I'm not sure if Day 2 was a port day on the cruise on the Breeze when this new menu debuted, or if John may have skewed the exact order. On my last cruise in January on the Breeze, the first elegant night was the third night because we ported in Nassau the first full day of the cruise.

I believe the order of the menu (and where the elegant nights fall) will depend on the itinerary, just like it does now with the regular menus.

Will the Vista start out with the American table when she debuts next year? Are there any thoughts on when the rest of the fleet will get this???

Will the Vista start out with the American table when she debuts next year? Are there any thoughts on when the rest of the fleet will get this???

This previous thread quotes Arnold Donald as saying the entire fleet will get it by the end of the year:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2177026

I would expect they would start the Vista with the new menus, but this is just an assumption on my part and is not based on any facts :D

Edited by PinaCarada

This previous thread quotes Arnold Donald as saying the entire fleet will get it by the end of the year:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2177026

I would expect they would start the Vista with the new menus, but this is just an assumption on my part and is not based on any facts :D

Good to hear. I've yet to try it and it looks like I'll get to on the Valor next year. :)

The order that I posted the new menu was the order that John Heald posted it to his Facebook page. It was from the first week they debuted it on the Breeze, so I'm sure it is being chronologically adjusted as it goes through the rollouts.

I looked back at his post from 2/10 (which is where I got this menu) and he says, "Here is the third menu from the Carnival Breeze and her American Table debut this cruise. This is the American Feast elegant night menu."

Usually the first elegant night is the first sea day of the cruise, so I'm not sure if Day 2 was a port day on the cruise on the Breeze when this new menu debuted, or if John may have skewed the exact order. On my last cruise in January on the Breeze, the first elegant night was the third night because we ported in Nassau the first full day of the cruise.

I believe the order of the menu (and where the elegant nights fall) will depend on the itinerary, just like it does now with the regular menus.

Thank you ever so much for answering my Question. That was s thoughtful of you, you're the best!!! I sometimes ask questions on here from time to time & they don't get answered so again, thank you.