Miami hotel shuttles

BrPanthers99

Do any hotels in Miami have a shuttle which would take me to the hotel and also a shuttle to take us to the cruise terminal?

Looking for something easy.

Thanks

We stayed at the Hampton Inn Blue Lagoon. They had an airport shuttle and once we arrived at the hotel we booked the ship shuttle at a cost of $10 pp. It was not run by the hotel but it was fast, efficient and on time! Well worth the cost and the hotel was excellent!

If you're like me and want to be at the port early, you're better off finding your own transportation. We stayed at the Comfort Suites Miami Airport North after many glowing recommendations here. Their shuttle wouldn't drop you off before the cruise line's official arrival time. We also had issues with their airport shuttle.

Had a good stay at the Springhill Suites Medical Center. Free airport shuttle and I think the cruise shuttle was $6 pp. It is also 2 blocks away from the rail transit station if you wanted to go anywhere.

The Hampton Inn Blue Lagoon location has a shuttle van for transportation to/from their property. This is free, and the hours of operation are 5am-1am. It's on the second floor of the airport with departures. They also have a shuttle service they can arrange to pick you up from the hotel and drop you off at the port. This cost is 10p. The scheduled departure times are 11am and 12pm. Also you are given a card to call a driver for a pick up once you have gotten off the ship. The name of the transportation has slipped my mind and I can't find it in my notes. I got all of my information from the hotel manager. We plan to utilize their shuttle van for transportation from the airport and we have arranged for the shuttle to take us to POM, and then of course we will have them take us to the airport. :) Hope I was helpful and didn't overload with information.