Live, Freedom 3-15-2015

Beachcampin, love the review. We're on Oasis in the fall and I'm trying to find a current drink menu for the Champagne Bar. This is my favorite bar onboard and we have the premium drink package. I'm trying to determine if it would be better to buy champagne by the glass and pay the difference or buy the bottle and get the 20% discount. If you have time would you mind taking a picture of the drink menu? If it doesn't fit into the schedule, no worries. Thanks.

I can't help with the menu as Freedom's champaign bar has been converted into an R-Bar. But based on my experience, if you have the premium package, you will be better off purchasing by the glass.

Sea is like glass again today. We've not felt motion on the ship still. Saw we were doing 24 kts according to the TV, so I hope the pod problems are a thing of the past. Watching schools of flying fish skittering along the water. Got to see dolphins jumping the bow wave when leaving Cozumel yesterday.

0bb9f752632a06d00274f1f43c69e93b.jpg

Had lunch at Giovanni's today which included a pasta making class with the executive chef and after lunch a galley tour. Lunch was fantastic, as was the chef.

Well, I think that's about it for me. It's been a fantastic cruise. Doing it live has been interesting as it's a bit more raw than some of the other more polished ones. I hope it was informative about some of the most recent Freedom changes that I hadn't yet seen on CC, as that was my goal and what I was interested in seeing myself coming aboard.

Thanks for coming along and for the kind words.

Vintages has tapas that is free when you buy wine with it. You can also do wine tastings and wine dinners.

Vintages has some very lovely and unique wines by the glass and the bottle. The sad thing is that the lovely machines they have where you can get small amounts of wine to taste don't work. The sommelier told me they have them fixed, but they break again and they will not be fixed again as it is too expensive and isn't worth it. :(

Vintages has tapas that is free when you buy wine with it. You can also do wine tastings and wine dinners.

Vintages has some very lovely and unique wines by the glass and the bottle. The sad thing is that the lovely machines they have where you can get small amounts of wine to taste don't work. The sommelier told me they have them fixed, but they break again and they will not be fixed again as it is too expensive and isn't worth it. :(

Thanks so much! Lee

Sea is like glass again today. We've not felt motion on the ship still. Saw we were doing 24 kts according to the TV, so I hope the pod problems are a thing of the past. Watching schools of flying fish skittering along the water. Got to see dolphins jumping the bow wave when leaving Cozumel yesterday.

0bb9f752632a06d00274f1f43c69e93b.jpg

Had lunch at Giovanni's today which included a pasta making class with the executive chef and after lunch a galley tour. Lunch was fantastic, as was the chef.

Well, I think that's about it for me. It's been a fantastic cruise. Doing it live has been interesting as it's a bit more raw than some of the other more polished ones. I hope it was informative about some of the most recent Freedom changes that I hadn't yet seen on CC, as that was my goal and what I was interested in seeing myself coming aboard.

Thanks for coming along and for the kind words.

You did a great job -- thanks.

It was great to read your updates and get your tips on FOS! I leave April 19th to the Eastern Caribbean.I am hoping that your compass will be close to what we will be doing because I am already highlighting my picks!

I am glad that you all had such a great time!

Thank you again for taking all that time :D

Thanks so much for doing the live review. I followed along and was watching for a glimpse of my group in your pics but never saw them haha. It was really great to know how the week went. Glad you had a great time and thanks again.:)