On the Oasis. Any questions?

We've only been on Grandeur prior. Going on Oasis late July. Top things I should/need to know that will differ?

Try to make all your entertainment reservations in advance using Royal's website.

can you find out if they will be showing the final 4 and championship game next week? also if they will be having any events for them.

I'm on the cruise right now. They had games on in the aqua theater and many of the bars for the great eight games. You will not have troubles finding the final four games.

Was the 1/2 off at 150 because of your C&A status or is that available to anyone? I have booked 3 specialty restaurants for my cruise coming up in May to get the 20% off - do you know if you book while on board do you still get the 20% off? Thanks!!

hmmm, I have 3 specialty restaurants reserved for our upcoming April 11th cruise on Oasis. How do I know a 20% discount is applied? I don't see anything on "my cruises".

:confused:

ahh I should know this - I mean I do work for AT&T and all! I would call them week of cruise and add bolt on.

Also if you have an iphone you can facetime with the ships internet without any problem.

You can also but the internet for 24 hours for $10.

What is "bolt". I also have At&t. The only thing I would be interested in doing while on the ship is calling home and posting a pic or two on facebook. Does this cost a small fortune?

I'll be on the Oasis this Saturday. Is Royal iQ available onboard yet?

Nope.

hmmm, I have 3 specialty restaurants reserved for our upcoming April 11th cruise on Oasis. How do I know a 20% discount is applied? I don't see anything on "my cruises".

:confused:

Check when you get on board. (They put my 20% on my brother's account. Very easy to get it swapped to mine.)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Goscudder... The gold sea pass card area was empty. If anyone in your group in staying in a GS or above that would be the place to go.

Joekatie... Yes. You will be fine. I have watched a few games on board myself. And the Internet is fast enough you can stream from your own device.

Depplep... Yes we have. Not terrible. Just your typical bacon, eggs, etc., but fresher than at the windjammer and far less people!!

Interesting that you mentioned drink service, because went there for lunch and was told to go to the Sabor bar for a mixed drink. On the Allure they went and got it for me... Guess who did not get extra tip??

Depplep... Yes we have. Not terrible. Just your typical bacon, eggs, etc., but fresher than at the windjammer and far less people!!

Interesting that you mentioned drink service, because went there for lunch and was told to go to the Sabor bar for a mixed drink. On the Allure they went and got it for me... Guess who did not get extra tip??

We've had that happen as well at Johnny Rockets on either Majesty or Navigator, can't remember which. One got us drinks, the other couldn't be bothered.

On our Oasis Cruise earlier this month we mentioned to our waiter that we were going to Chops on night #2. He said "let me send the headwaiter over to see you." It turns out the headwaiter can make reservations for you in any specialty restaurant on formal nights and/or port days for 1/2 price. Since we were 3 and only 2 Diamond + it was a great savings. My advice is to not make any specialty dining reservations until you board and find out what they are offering.

This is a great value. I might be going on Oasis in June. I will have to make sure to ask and check this out. It would be a big savings for a group of four.