On the Oasis. Any questions?

Is Johnny Rockets still a sit down, dance and singing show place, and is it one set fee or has it gone carry out only and a la carte like it is on Quantum?

Still one fee for food on Oasis.

Do you have a cruise compass that you can post? Need show times so we can make dinner reservations. Thanks

Show times are specific and should be in your cruise planner. We booked shows first and then dinner

Goscudder... The gold sea pass card area was empty. If anyone in your group in staying in a GS or above that would be the place to go.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We aren't, but thank you :) Hope you're having a great trip!

Who is the current cruise director and do you know for how much longer they will be on board?

Drew Devine. He did a great job at the Quest last night. No clue how long he is on board.

Sorry my responses have slowed down... Off the ship all day yesterday and had a full night last night.

Do they sell Specialty Dining Packages (like 3 restaurants for $119/pp on Celebrity)? And if so, is there a restriction on what restaurants they can used with?

Thanks so much!

Julie

Now that you mention it, I have not seen that promo like on other Royal ships. It does not mean they are not offering it, just have not been pushing it. If you go into the specialty dining venues and ask what their specials are many of them were running 1/2 off on various nights.

Now that you mention it, I have not seen that promo like on other Royal ships. It does not mean they are not offering it, just have not been pushing it. If you go into the specialty dining venues and ask what their specials are many of them were running 1/2 off on various nights.

Thanks so much! We'll just have to make a bit more effort and scope out the restaurants we'd like to dine at and see if they're running specials!

Julie

Booked on the Oasis for Sept. 5. How soon are the shows listed on line so I can book a date and time to see them.

Bren

I believe it's something like 90 days before. Check your cruise planner online for shows.

Yes, it is $39 per person and they could honestly charge more. It was packed every night! If you book on board you might be able to find a discount.

I got Chops for $30 ($24 after first night discount) on the Enchantment last November.

Prices are stepping up or it is merely because of the ship-class?

Michael here! This is actually my brothers thread!

At the pub now as I post this. I no longer post my content on CC... :(

Well this is a shame as I loved your CC picture reviews :(

Will be taking my first RCI cruise on the Allure next May and I've been reading about the drink price increases. Is there a drink of the day? If so, how much is it? I'm trying to decide if we should get a drink package or just pay as we go. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your cruise to answer our questions. I hope you have a wonderful trip. :)

Edited by tweis

Michael here! This is actually my brothers thread!

At the pub now as I post this. I no longer post my content on CC... :(

that is a shame! any reason you can share if not no problem. going on allure in November! can't wait. did izumi get moved and did you try it?!

Edited by ezemoney
spelling