FOS Illness

Has anyone heard anything about noro on FOS..there is a girl on FB who is spamming everyones comments on the RC page about how she is violently ill on the Freedom and no one will help her..I just really find this hard to believe because if she was that ill 1 - she would not be on the computer complaining every 5 minutes, 2 - from what I have seen from these awesome and information full threads..if noro was actually on the Freedom..someone would of posted it on here, 3 - I have not seen a neg review of FOS staff being unhelpful.

I am not worried about getting sick, although said ill person did have the time to send me a message that she hopes I do get sick and no one helps me, I have an autoimmune disease, so I do wash my hands all the time, that affects my endocrine system (in other words I dont have tears, barely sweat, and have extremely dry skin just a few of the things) but I dont let that stop me from enjoying things in life.

Has anyone had unfriendly staff on the Freedom or a bad experience because of unhelpful staff.

Sounds like a troll / attention whore / drama queen to me.

I'd just ignore the person and block her on Facebook. Anyone who wishes ill on someone else like that isn't worth your time/energy!

I agree 100%..she blocked me..I laughed..I just wondered if anyone else had any issues. I fully understand the risks we are taking but like is a risk and if we sit by out of fear of this or that then life, well as I see ti would be wasted!

Edited by gizzimo156

We've sailed FOS twice and will be on FOS again in June. We LOVE the staff and they were great. I can't imagine that if they had someone ill, especially with noro that they wouldn't be trying to help in any way possible for multiple reasons, even those that aren't just because they're nice people.

We have sailed on the FOS three times and just booked another sailing for August. It is by far our favorite ship. We think it has the best crew out there. We were on it in December when it was having engine problems which caused the alteration of our sailing. I can't say enough about how the crew treated the guests evem though most of the guests were acting badly.

I DOUBT the crew would be unhelpful towards anyone who may think they have noro. They take noro very seriously.

I call troll. You have nothing to worry about with the FOS crew.

Maybe if she would get off her phone and go talk to the medical staff? :)

Exactly..I looked at roll calls too and not a word about delay for cleaning or anyone else being sick ...sounds to me like shes an unhappy person trying to get some form of compensation.

Got off of Freedom this morning. No announcements of widespread Noro and no major sanitizing. If she indeed was sick from Noro--she was an isolated case if on the April 19 sailing. Prob more like alcohol poisoning....

Just off Freedom as well. No mention of Noro outbreak onboard. That does not mean that there weren't any cases, but they must have been few. The compass had a blurb each day about calling the medical center for evaluation and complementary treatment of gastrointestinal issues.