Aarp gift cards!!!!!!!!!!

mabones

I can't find anywhere in the Cruise Manager to make a payment. I booked through Priceline this time, so maybe the payment tools are disabled because I went through a TA? I've always booked direct in the past, so I haven't dealt with this situation before.

You will have to call your TA to make the payment. And yes TAs do take them for payment.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I can't find anywhere in the Cruise Manager to make a payment. I booked through Priceline this time, so maybe the payment tools are disabled because I went through a TA? I've always booked direct in the past, so I haven't dealt with this situation before.

Did you enter you booking number ? No matter how or who you book thru you will have a carnival booking number. You should still be able to see your info on carnival.com.

Yay! - I was finally able to get 3 more cards yesterday morning.

Over the past 6-7 months, I was able to buy enough cards to pay for our upcoming cruise with the Carnival gift cards that I purchased from the AARP site. 10% off our total cruise fare makes it very worthwhile to keep an eye out for the cards to come available.

Did you enter you booking number ? No matter how or who you book thru you will have a carnival booking number. You should still be able to see your info on carnival.com.

Oh yes, I've got all of my info on Carnival's website, I've done most of the online check-in (waiting on passports from a couple of people) and I'm keeping an eye out for Faster to the Fun. But I found this snippet on Carnival's website:

Please note, you can only make payments online if you have booked directly with Carnival. If you have booked through a travel agent, please contact them to make payments.

I made sure to call Priceline before I bought the cards the first time to make absolutely sure they would take them. (Truth be told, I think I'll just book direct from now on, they gave me extra OBC but the whole process has been more painful than direct booking)

Edited by joshua70448
Brain fart

Oh yes, I've got all of my info on Carnival's website, I've done most of the online check-in (waiting on passports from a couple of people) and I'm keeping an eye out for Faster to the Fun. But I found this snippet on Carnival's website:

I made sure to call Priceline before I bought the cards the first time to make absolutely sure they would take them. (Truth be told, I think I'll just book direct from now on, they gave me extra OBC but the whole process has been more painful than direct booking)

Carnival will match any other offer. Also sometimes the extra obc offers come with a higher cabin price. So always make sure you do your homework.

Carnival will match any other offer. Also sometimes the extra obc offers come with a higher cabin price. So always make sure you do your homework.

I made sure the cabin prices were the same (I do lots of research on things like this), but I didn't think to get Carnival to match. I'll have to remember that next time!

How often are these available? I'm not a member of AARP and don't want to sign up for $16 if I can't get some in the next few weeks.

You never know when the GCs will become available. I scored another one a few days ago. I check frequently.

I've been on their website today doing quizzes which gives you the points to get the 10% discount.

I did several for close to 5000 points (max per day) & was told to come back tomorrow.

You don't have to be an AARP member to sign up for Rewards for Good.

This. I'm nowhere near AARP age nor do I pay for a membership. Free account and just take quizzes every so often. Have purchased cards on several occasions with no issues

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

You don't have to be an AARP member to sign up for Rewards for Good.

That's correct. But if you are an AARP member you get 50% more points. I am an AARP member. I get 75 points just for logging in every day. Which I do to check if the gift cards are available.

Error? It's showing sold out already.

ETA: Saying sold out after its added to cart.

They may be available shortly. Verizon is showing the $100 card at the top of the page, as the ‘Featured Product’ and indicates it is available but is also saying “Product has been sold out. Please remove it in order to continue check out” when I click on “Add to shopping cart”. They may be setting things up to release another batch of cards sometime this weekend.

I don't know why I am even checking on the cards, must be from habit. I have 3 cruises booked now and am looking at a 4th; none of which are with Carnival. :o

Rick

AARP $100's are up now.

If you are a Verizon Smart rewards member, Allstate Drivewise rewards, or AARP member. Carnival gift cards are available on ALL 3 sites this morning. This is as of May 21, 2016 6:30 AM EST. Good Luck.