Breeze - Specialty Restaurants

js

Hi.

Just booked Breeze for January 30. Can anyone please let me know what the specialty restaurants are onboard and the cost.

Thank you.

Steakhouse is $35 Cucina is $15. Asian is the same price (I think), someone will correct me if I am wrong. You will love the Breeze.

Is there anything other than sushi? I am not a fan but my daughter loves it. Thought I'd take her there for a special treat....but what do I eat?

They have miso soup and a salad and some desserts.

The rest is sushi, although they can do both a vegetable sushi and seaweed and rice roll, if you aren't into the raw seafood.

Just simply pick the California roll and mark out the fish and or the veggies.

so all of these restaurants you have to pay extra?

Only the 4 mentioned. It is by choice. You never have to pay extra if you choose not to. There are lots of venues that are included with your cruise fare.

MDR, Lido marketplace, monogolian wok, guys Burgers, Blue a Iguana, deli, pizza pirate, tandoor and The hot dog cart. Then there is always room service.

Cagney's is on NCL, but you are correct there are 3

LOL I am such a dope sometimes, thanks for the correction. I was going over my NCL review just before coming back to this thread lol.

I think the one on the Breeze was Farenheit 555

LOL I am such a dope sometimes, thanks for the correction. I was going over my NCL review just before coming back to this thread lol.

I think the one on the Breeze was Farenheit 555

No worries, (you're correct on the name, btw they are are called that name) I knew what you meant, just did not to confuse the op.

Last year on Liberty we paid a lil extra for steak and lobster from the main dining room that is the same sold in the specialty steakhouse. If you wanted to do this you could do it every night.

We are planning to do that this time on Breeze if it's offered!

Steakhouse is $35 Cucina is $15. Asian is the same price (I think), someone will correct me if I am wrong. You will love the Breeze.

We are departing on Breeze this coming Saturday. We are looking forward to it.:)

Last year on Liberty we paid a lil extra for steak and lobster from the main dining room that is the same sold in the specialty steakhouse. If you wanted to do this you could do it every night.

We are planning to do that this time on Breeze if it's offered!

It is on the MDR menu on the Breeze.

We are departing on Breeze this coming Saturday. We are looking forward to it.:)

You will love the Breeze, we have sailed her 3 times and she is our favorite Carnival ship. I have a review I posted if you need any more things to whet your whistle before you sail;). Come back and let us know your thoughts when you return.

Thank you all so much for such detailed responses.

I am really asking about the specialty restaurants where we pay a fee.

Is it correct there are three?

I want to book the specialty restaurants.

Thanks.

Thank you all so much for such detailed responses.

I am really asking about the specialty restaurants where we pay a fee.

Is it correct there are three?

I want to book the specialty restaurants.

Thanks.

I believe you only need to book Farenheit555 and Cucina del capitaino. Bonsai is more of a walk in type of venue. It is a la carte but has seating.

Is there anything other than sushi? I am not a fan but my daughter loves it. Thought I'd take her there for a special treat....but what do I eat?

I don't eat fish at all, but there were several non-fish items on the menu that I really enjoyed. There is one beef short ribs on a puff pastry type thing called Wagyu Kakumi that was really really good. There is also clear soup, Noodle salad, side salad (love the ginger dressing) and shrimp tempura (I do eat shrimp). I found enough to get really full. I did not realize when I ordered one roll it was a large roll cut into little disks, I thought one roll was each disk! :eek: Needless to say I had plenty to eat and to share with the rest of the family...who all eat sushi.

Google 'Carnival Bonsi Sushi' in images and you can see a picture of the menu.:D