All Things Ovation of the Seas!

The app does show her in Japan (I think it's a glitch to do with the Quantum because she's actually there)

The Ovation is defiantly in the North Sea.

a415e803763ce7d87c7af67293e1dba3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Full entertainment lineup has just been confirmed

Two70

Vistarama

Spectras Cabaret

Main theatre

The Dream

Live Long Legs

Thanks The_0neuk. Could someone please refresh my memory for Quantum/Anthem, are these shows pre-bookable?

Just found this....

Main theatre the Dream

This thrilling production chronicles the story of a man who is visited by his departed soulmate in a very special dream. His long-lost love has come to help him rediscover his passion for life and gives him the will to pursue his wildest dreams and to find love again. In his slumber, he will confront his deepest and most secret fears and journey on a rite of passage towards his eventual awakening. The unique combination of wonderful storytelling, soulful performances and spectacular production values will surprise and delight audiences time and time again. This is the biggest adventure of this man’s life, and Royal Caribbean audiences are invited to join him on a wild and audacious journey of discovery.

The absence of a Broadway Show on Ovation was confirmed to me on Twitter and is absolutely contrary to what Royal Caribbean had advertised.

@MyRoyalUK this #myclubroyal flyer specifically promotes a Broadway Show myclubroyal.co.uk/assets/_rccl/p…

Am I being short-changed?

I wouldn't look to cancel because of this but it seems blatantly misleading, particularly leaving it so late. Royal must have been aware for quite some time that they weren't going to deliver on their promise.

The absence of a Broadway Show on Ovation was confirmed to me on Twitter and is absolutely contrary to what Royal Caribbean had advertised.

@MyRoyalUK this #myclubroyal flyer specifically promotes a Broadway Show myclubroyal.co.uk/assets/_rccl/p…

Am I being short-changed?

I wouldn't look to cancel because of this but it seems blatantly misleading, particularly leaving it so late. Royal must have been aware for quite some time that they weren't going to deliver on their promise.

So aren't we getting the burlesque dancing girls then ?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

We did this same cruise on Quantum last year. When we left the US there was a Broadway show (Mama Mia) on board. Prior to entering service in the Asian market Mama Mia was replaced with a Las Vegas type review show. RCI has found their Broadway shows do not play well in the Asian markets.

You will love Ovation!!! Quantum was just spectacular and we can't wait to get on another Quantum class ship.

Full entertainment lineup has just been confirmed

Two70

Vistarama

Spectras Cabaret

Main theatre

The Dream

Live Long Legs

On Quantum last April, Vistarama is just a robot + screen show in 270. Nice but not what I would classify a production show.

At last i have been able to book Northstar and Ripcord..... hopefully the shows will follow soon:D

What date is that for, i thought it said on another thread it would have to be done onboard via the app. I have a Windows phone not compatable with the app. I have checked my booking today (3 May) still no go

What date is that for, i thought it said on another thread it would have to be done onboard via the app. I have a Windows phone not compatable with the app. I have checked my booking today (3 May) still no go

I managed to book North Star and Ripcord by i-Fly today for the 10th May cruise.

Corinna

Entertainment as in shows - ifly, flowrider and northstar were opened today at least for the April 21, cruise.

I booked Northstar for the May 3rd cruise today :-)