Miami Hotels

Villcruise

We left ours at Homewood Suites Blue Lagoon a few years ago. I don't believe there was an additional charge for leaving it. Always call a hotel direct to ask. Never take the word of someone at the 800 number - they're just trying to sell you a room and don't know the parking situation at the individual hotels. And get the name of the person you speak to at the hotel.

You can check out stay123.com or trinityreservations.com for park and cruise packages.

Does anyone know of hotels near the cruise port that will allow you to leave your car in their parking area during the cruise ?

This will be moved to the FLA departure board shortly.

http://www.parksleepfly.com is another source to check.

As downtown hotels charge guests $25-30+/day most of the hotels offering cruise parking deals will be out near the MIA airport. Blue lagoon hotels - as suggested above - are a good option in a "safer" neighborhood near the airport.

If a taxi to the port is not part of the package expect to pay about $25-30 for a cab - same fare will get you back to your car after the cruise (no Miami hotel will pick you up and transport you from POM back to the hotel for free :()

Budget options often suggested on the FLA board include La Quinta East and Springhill Suites Medical center. The Embassy Suites near the MIA airport usually offers a cruise parking package.

Trinity isn't booking at this time. I've been e-mailing them and they are looking at switching hotels so they are not taking any Miami bookings until at least after June 1.

Trinity isn't booking at this time. I've been e-mailing them and they are looking at switching hotels so they are not taking any Miami bookings until at least after June 1.

Thank you for this information. I kept trying to check for a motel through them in Miami and nothing was showing...now I know why.

I'd look at the Blue Lagoon airport area. Hampton Inn there has some pretty secure parking.

Another option on the budget side is laQuinta East. In a different area but is popular with those traveling on a tighter budget.

Check out parksleepfly.com for some packages. Some areas can be pretty sketchy, so don't look at the cheapest ones.:o

I just booked my pre-cruise stay at YVE Hotel on Biscayne Blvd. Their Set Sail with YVE package indicates that complimentary valet parking, breakfast, and transpo to the port are included in the package. We won't have a car, but the price was less than we paid at the Holiday Inn earlier this year, and they are just down the street. Across from Bayside,

you might want to check it out.

Tutu

There are a couple of Hampton Inns in the area with a cruise/park package.

The Hampton Inn Brickell is closer to the port, a bit more expensive and offers a discounted daily rate of $11 for parking

*The Hampton Inn- Blue Lagoon (Miami Airport) was a little cheaper, but they offer free parking for up to 14 days. This is the one I just booked about 10 minutes ago

Both locations offer a shuttle service to the port for up to 2 people, with additional persons $10 more

I just booked my pre-cruise stay at YVE Hotel on Biscayne Blvd. Their Set Sail with YVE package indicates that complimentary valet parking, breakfast, and transpo to the port are included in the package. We won't have a car, but the price was less than we paid at the Holiday Inn earlier this year, and they are just down the street. Across from Bayside,

you might want to check it out.

Tutu

This hotel package includes parking while you are staying there as a guest. Not parking while cruising.